Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think he has a massive ego expecting to waltz into a PL side when he's got no caps at a decent senior level, never played at any professional level other than about 10 minutes off the bench for one game last season.

Be funny watching him getting ragged around the pitch the little toerag.
And yet he looks likely to be the 2nd option for Southampton at LB. Whether you like it or not, he'll get game time in the PL there.

This works until you want to keep your sellable young players, then you block the pathway for the next ones. I guess that next phase is where Chelsea are - and why they literally just had to just back one of their own young players for >£80m.

It's a bit comic that De Bruyne, Sterling, Salah are beefing up their major rivals.

That said, I'd love Everton to be in that position where they have too many good players.
Southampton will be perfectly happy to have him until he can be sold on to a bigger club.

Hence why i said.....he has made mistakes.
He knocked Manzukic on the head when Silva was asking for him because he felt DCL was ready to step up!
Keane was a Steve Walsh move.
Gomes, i dont think anyone was against signing him at the time.....he had just impressed on loan.
We were all very excited about Kean signing and we will make a profit on him.

(Im still convinced Iwobi is some sort of money laundering or tax break deal between moshiri and his friends at arsenal)
Not all swings and roundabouts as I've already said, but its not the disaster some people are painting it
Gomes was terrific for us on loan. Looks like she’s never recovered from that gruesome injury. There was a time he looked a class midfielder next to a proper destroying 6. For a team that has 55-60% possession, he can be class. Or put Doucore and another player like that next to him, he can even sit deep.
But he is a system player. And doesn’t fit our system

Status
Not open for further replies.