Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is a total waste of money. 6 goals all season for 200k a week is NOT a good return on investment. By the way , i dont think Newcastle will buy him. Perhaps a loan with Everton paying half of his wages!
I think at the root of all of this is Everton asking about Longstaff.

I doubt James will go to Newcastle, but if no other offers come up, he may go on loan for a year.

I know I'm not Mikey but I'm from Scotland and watch a hellava lot of Scottish football.

This lad is a superb player. Extremely talented and will be a star. He's the all round modern day full back, great technique, mobile and pacey, great going forward.

He came into the rangers side towards the end of last season and was an absolute standout, in a side that were flying at the time. He was excellent in rangers uefa cup run also so he's done it out with Scotland. The only slight question mark would be defensively he hasn't been tested too much for the obvious reasons.

If we get him for 5m, it's a possibility given rangers financial stuggles, then it would be an outstanding piece of business and right back sorted for many years.

Genuinely interested to know what people base the 200kpw that they think James is on. Some websites have him pinned at more like 140kpw.

Reactions: JLW
Genuinely interested to know what people base the 200kpw that they think James is on. Some websites have him pinned at more like 140kpw.
Phil Kirkbride reported it yesterday;

Might be BS but personally I’m inclined to believe it’s nearer that end of scale than the previously reported £100k….
Timing of it and nature of what’s going on with him ATM suggests our version of Pravda might be feeding numbers to the press

Status
Not open for further replies.