Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pape Sarr who we were linked with earlier in the window is in talks with Spurs....as per Fab Romano.
The supposed price of 12m is a lot lower than it was earlier in the window isn't it?

If so we should be all over this, Bayern have apparently offered Tolisso to spurs in return for Ndombele, may be them out of the race....

Thats an anomaly though isnt it...

Im saying i doubt that Moshiri is planning to have a new stadium and leave the squad without major investment.
I genuinely think, and the appointment of Benitez reinforces this, we’re going to be consolidating for the next few seasons. That’s probably right, but I wouldn’t be overly excited about our ambitions

good money for someone whos played one match for us

Not when you consider potential and that we've replaced him with two members of the Craggy Island Over 75's Five-A-Side team.

That move only makes sense if we get money now, given our need. Instead we let a good young keeper head out the door for nothing now and next to nothing next summer.

Our incoming transfers have been horrendous for several years now. But our outgoings are considerably worse. I fully expect James and Kean to leave on loans on deadline day, where we subsidise their wages. Seems to be how we do things now.

The supposed price of 12m is a lot lower than it was earlier in the window isn't it?

If so we should be all over this, Bayern have apparently offered Tolisso to spurs in return for Ndombele, may be them out of the race....
But we know that if miracles occur and we get some money for our players, we wouldn't even try for that deal. We need to find £10 million for Longstaff remember.

No the idea was we would have a good squad/team ready to move into the new stadium. The problem is that Walsh/Brands and the various managers who have all been poor choices (imo) have wasted the money on bang average tosh or big club rejects. There just seems to be no kind of structure or plan in place whatsoever other than the stadium, tbh if it was not for that I would be quite happy for Moshiri to take his money and get lost as his tenure has been a bit of a disaster if we are being honest.

At this point its hard to see if he wants to sell once the stadium is built or build up the club.

Ismailov on the board seems to be a sign of him taking control down the line...

It also shows why clubs haven’t been buying. The prices are really falling.

If we can get some players out then perhaps we can work some magic on one or two players...

...frustrating at the moment.

I genuinely think, and the appointment of Benitez reinforces this, we’re going to be consolidating for the next few seasons. That’s probably right, but I wouldn’t be overly excited about our ambitions

My guess is this summer and next summer we will clear the decks and then go in hard again.

Status
Not open for further replies.