Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurdsson, Kenny, Tosun, Delph and Branthwaite contracts expire next summeer.
I think Rodriguez also expires in 2022, but with an option to extend.

Richarlison, Mina, Coleman, Allan, Nkounkou and Davies expire in 2023.

Branthwaite will need a new contract pretty soon. He is free to talk to others at Christmas.

We will need to extend Richarlison very soon, or sell him next summer. Coleman’s will expire, we will probably look To give some sort of contract extension to the others in order to protect the investment.
Branthwaite already signed an extension

Branthwaite will need a new contract pretty soon. He is free to talk to others at Christmas.

We will need to extend Richarlison very soon, or sell him next summer. Coleman’s will expire, we will probably look To give some sort of contract extension to the others in order to protect the investment.
Richarlison under contract until 2024 btw...

Richarlison is 2024 though I think its fairly obvious we're selling him next summer anyway

I thought Richarlison signed a new deal last year.

Thats an anomaly though isnt it...

Im saying i doubt that Moshiri is planning to have a new stadium and leave the squad without major investment.
No the idea was we would have a good squad/team ready to move into the new stadium. The problem is that Walsh/Brands and the various managers who have all been poor choices (imo) have wasted the money on bang average tosh or big club rejects. There just seems to be no kind of structure or plan in place whatsoever other than the stadium, tbh if it was not for that I would be quite happy for Moshiri to take his money and get lost as his tenure has been a bit of a disaster if we are being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.