Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

…it was but it’s still football, it’s still 11 v 11, it works so why reinvent the wheel. The old 4-4-2, I think there’s variations on a theme and I don’t get hung up on systems but you don’t go far wrong with that.

Its more about the players.
Prefer the old 235 myself.

Nice one ;)

He plays both sides doesnt he so i checked and they have 2 left backs (Giannoulis+Sorensen) and 3 right backs (Byram + Muamba + Aarons).

Looks like there will be some movement :eek:

As things stand, if we only signed him then i think it would be a positive incoming side of the window...

Emerson is the one if we cant get Aarons.

I cant see us going into a new stadium without at least a top 6 squad.

Any players you would try for at Barca that may be atttracted? I wonder if Moriba has a destination.
What does that mean though Zat?

West Ham don't have a 'top 6' squad, but they finished top 6.

Morning all, with the focus on prematch and match day news fresh transfer stories are in very short supply, in any case, here’s a collection of what’s doing the rounds today…..

Rafael Benitez has delivered a stark message as Everton approach the final week of the transfer window saying: "If we can get rid of players, we can bring players in".

The Blues boss says financial fair play regulations have left the club needing to be "creative" with Benitez admitting some of his first-choice targets may now be out of reach.

Everton are ready to let James Rodriguez, Moise Kean and Jonjoe Kenny leave the club this month and while Fabian Delph is also available, he is understood to be keen on staying to work under Benitez.

"I am confident we will do something, maybe not everything, but we will do something. The transfer window is not easy for anyone.

Rafael Benitez has confirmed his fourth signing of the summer with Andy Lonergan making the move to Goodison Park.

The Everton manager revealed the surprise transfer during his press conference to preview the Blues' trip to face Leeds United on Saturday afternoon at Elland Road

Ronald Koeman has admitted that Samuel Umtiti is not part of his plans after the Barcelona man was linked with a move to Premier League side Everton this week, while speaking to Goal.

According to Italian journalist Alfredo Pedulla, via TheLaziali,
Lazio forward Joaquin Correa's agent will 'meet' Inter Milan today to discuss a possible deal.

The report claims his agent is 'working hard' to secure a move to the Italian club for his client, who is eager to reunite with coach Simone Inzaghi.

Everton are also rumoured to be interested in Correa as Sportlens reported earlier today that the Toffees are willing to offer £25.7m for the Argentina international.

Ronald Koeman said he is ‘disappointed’ by Ilaix Moriba’s reluctance to sign a new contract, amid reports suggesting the Barcelona star could join Arsenal, Liverpool or Everton, while speaking via Eurosport.

Some Everton fans were unhappy with comments from James Rodriguez on his Twitch stream. Appearing live on the streaming platform, the South American claimed to not know who the Blues are playing this weekend.

When talking about this weekend’s fixture, Rodriguez said: “I don’t even know who Everton plays with. If you can tell me, please.”

Everton could need to sign a new forward if Moise Kean departs before the end of the transfer window, writes David Hughes.
In a bit of a stretch he reckons

‘one player who could fit the bill is Real Madrid outcast, Luka Jovic.’

Status
Not open for further replies.