Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just not sure why you think we will sign a quality right back. No indication of it at all.
2 reasons
1: we just will, not a chance in hell Benitez will not act upon it

2: I love love love shutting down all incessant cry arses on here with the “we are skint,sell to buy, loans only, go with what we got, Jon shelvey” guff, it’s the same every year and every year they disappear when we spend money

we really must have the saddest fans going

And as for indication about a quality rb, the Dumfries thing has been on for months, it appears he’s gone cold or Benitez has, either way, it’s fairly acceptable that we are looking

I suspect Ancelotti suggested with three signings that he would get us into Europe. He didn’t and therefore ffp has become a greater issue as we have not got the euro comp money. Relatively shortly after a mythical (or not) transfer meeting he was off. I link both. Based on very little real evidence i have formed the opinion that we are stuffed. Moise was the way to create some wriggle room but PSG are not so keen it appears. I don’t blame them as again i can spot a good player but potential is beyond me e.g i thought DCL had no idea where the back of the net is. Based on no real evidence, it all smacks of short termism. If we had any sense we’d admit that FFP was a problem and we were solely looking at loans. It would save me hours looking at complete click bait.

The right-back who Southampton have bought from Chelsea, Livramento, is apparently very highly rated.

That's more along the lines of what I was expecting from Brands than what we actually get.

Yeah. I was also hoping for some Godfrey, DCL type signings + unknowns who come good. obviously it won't always work out, but I didn't expect spectacular expensive fails!

Status
Not open for further replies.