Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk of us being skint - wasn't the arrival of the FSW preceded by news that the Mosh had secured a 100M loan to add to the transfer kitty?
I genuinely believe the skint stories are by design so we stop getting ripped off. I think we needed to get some big wages off and we have… I’ll be surprised if we don’t sign a RB and an attacker and net spend the now traditional 50-60m.

If we end this window with no right back, surely there won't be a single person left who thinks he should still have a job at Everton.

That's a biggie for me, two years wait and now it looks like we've given up on our top target for right back, shakes head in disbelief. Also if Rodriguez is allowed to leave and he who shall not be named is not available....that leaves "gulp" Alex Iwobi, dear lord, as our main creator, number 10. Where's the bleach. lol

That's a biggie for me, two years wait and now it looks like we've given up on our top target for right back, shakes head in disbelief. Also if Rodriguez is allowed to leave and he who shall not be named is not available....that leaves "gulp" Alex Iwobi, dear lord, as our main creator, number 10. Where's the bleach. lol

If Coleman gets injured, it arguably leaves Iwobi as our first choice right back haha

What are you talking about? There's still a month of transfer window. Loads of clubs in England or throughout havent bought much yet.

Yeah I said "if".

We'll be bringing in a few loans before the window ends I think. All I'm saying is that if there isn't a decent signing at right back then he's not done his job.

If we end this window with no right back, surely there won't be a single person left who thinks he should still have a job at Everton.
Tbh, if the stories about us being strangled by FFP are true, Ithen allowing that situation to develop over the course of his tenure is enough for their to be serious questions.
Bur obviously we're Everton so giving him a new contract and installing him on the board of the other partner companies makes much more sense.
If we don't sugn a RB, we probably won't be able to afford Brands severance package

Probably. Which means Brands isn't directing football strategy at the club.

So he's liable regardless.
Dunno, there is no right way and wrong way of doing it, but if you get the right manager in, it makes the DoF look like a genius. The wrong manager gets appointed and the same guy is a liability.

Time to pack it in then mate , be like Stoke.

Tbh, if the stories about us being strangled by FFP are true, Ithen allowing that situation to develop over the course of his tenure is enough for their to be serious questions.
Bur obviously we're Everton so giving him a new contract and installing him on the board of the other partner companies makes much more sense.
If we don't sugn a RB, we probably won't be able to afford Brands severance package
The problems started way before Brands came in.

Koeman & Walsh the chief culprits.

Status
Not open for further replies.