Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Pope_Peeks_in_the_Window.jpg

Me watching other teams sign players this window

He's here to fire Benitez out of a canon.

Here's poping anyway

Looks like the choices for RB for the new season will be Coleman, Holgate or Kenny then, unless one of the latter 2 depart.

Similar position in midfield then as last season as well, unless we can offload Davies, Gomes and Delph.

think if we end up with pretty much the same squad as last season + Gray and Townsend we will be looking around a mid table finish again.
It will be our new RB, the window is still open and the season hasnt started yet

Think McNeil is good in that he's only 21 and has room to develop - got to also consider we have arguably the best header of the ball up top in DCL so having someone who can put in decent crosses from outwide is a positive.

Lad’s a baller. Very skilful and you can see why we’d be interested having arguably the best header’ of a ball in the league. Benitez said early doors that we have an excellent striker, and the plan is to get service in to him. He’s not sexy enough for some, but he’s a very talented young player.

Shouldn’t be blinded by numbers either. Not many would have stand out stats playing in that Burnley side and aiming crosses at Chris Wood.

Lad’s a baller. Very skilful and you can see why we’d be interested having arguably the best header’ of a ball in the league. Benitez said early doors that we have an excellent striker, and the plan is to get service in to him. He’s not sexy enough for some, but he’s a very talented young player.

Shouldn’t be blinded by numbers either. Not many would have stand out stats playing in that Burnley side and aiming crosses at Chris Wood.

Also worth noting he'll have been coached by Dyche into tracking back / helping out his fullback which is an added boost considering his age.

I would be made up with the lad seems the right sort of signing.

Mine isn't a guess, it's a fact. And I agreed with you last summer, I knew we had money to spend. We've pushed our luck for too long with overspending and until we sell, we will continue to be shopping in the bargain bucket.

And why would Benítez take this job? Because he's being paid handsomely and it's on his doorstep hahaha. Obviously.
If we are skint then this does make more sense. He had no better options and the location/money were right. We didn’t really want him, but everyone else we approached balked at our 2 million transfer kitty.

Most of them successfull dribbles are well lucky. Like he gets fortunate having run into the opposition player.
It's a no from me.

This is concerning for a cutup that's meant to make him look good. There's some good play in there no doubt but you've also got multiple times where he's run into or passed into an opponent and had it break into a useful area. That's not good play. Also a couple dribbles where if you look closely he's beaten a man going toward his own goal.

This is concerning for a cutup that's meant to make him look good. There's some good play in there no doubt but you've also got multiple times where he's run into or passed into an opponent and had it break into a useful area. That's not good play. Also a couple dribbles where if you look closely he's beaten a man going toward his own goal.

I mean hes 21 and will get better wont he?

Status
Not open for further replies.