Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

A less than average manager who has won a pile of important competitions in his career.

Benitez may be lots of things but anybody calling him average or less than that is simply not dealing in reality.
In the next three season if he could win us just win us one trophy, he would be our most successful mananager in 27-30 years.

Winning a trophy by buying players like Andros Townsend and Demairi Gray lol. Oh, and he is average. He's fresh back from China, where all of the best managers ply their trade so obviously he's great eh, also he won the pots years ago - he's past it.

He may also be our worst manager in 27 - 30 years and relegate us, given the quality of players he's bringing in - he's already the most devisive manager we've ever had.

You keep your glass half full and squint through those blue tinted glasses, I'll adopt to keep a healthy dose of realism thanks.

We can't afford him mate.
Pretty sure it’s more the fact that Jorge Mended’ agency was pulling all the strings on that and had Nuno come in he’d probably have been the first player through the door

regardless of any of that though, we need players in central midfield out before we bring any more in

People are getting tied up in knots with weeks about players we may or may not sign.... almost definitely not.

We signed three in the space of three days why just not wait for the next signing and then get upset.

Winning a trophy by buying players like Andros Townsend and Demairi Gray lol. Oh, and he is average. He's fresh back from China, where all of the best managers ply their trade so obviously he's great eh, also he won the pots years ago - he's past it.

He may also be our worst manager in 27 - 30 years and relegate us, given the quality of players he's bringing in - he's already the most devisive manager we've ever had.

You keep your glass half full and squint through those blue tinted glasses, I'll adopt to keep a healthy dose of realism thanks.
He will really have to try hard , to be our worst manager in 27 -30 years mate. That really takes some doing.
I give you Silva , Allardyce , Martinez , Koeman . What a rogues gallery. Think Mike Walker was our worst ever though. There is absolutely no chance whatsoever of Benitez relegating us.

People are getting tied up in knots with weeks about players we may or may not sign.... almost definitely not.

We signed three in the space of three days why just not wait for the next signing and then get upset.
Because that’s the Evertonian way: cryarse when we don’t sign anyone, cryarse when we do; moan that we’re skint and then decry those we DO sign for money as a waste.

Love a transfer window, me.

A less than average manager who has won a pile of important competitions in his career.

Benitez may be lots of things but anybody calling him average or less than that is simply not dealing in reality.
In the next three season if he could win us just win us one trophy, he would be our most successful mananager in 27-30 years.

Even funnier when the majority calling him average, dinosaur, unambitious etc. were advocating the likes of Dunc, Potter, Nuno and Howe lol

He will really have to try hard , to be our worst manager in 27 -30 years mate. That really takes some doing.
I give you Silva , Allardyce , Martinez , Koeman . What a rogues gallery. Think Mike Walker was our worst ever though. There is absolutely no chance whatsoever of Benitez relegating us.

It's equally as much of a reach saying he will be our best. This is exactly my point.

Or best hope with him is that he might be involved in a deal that would bring a player here.

I am thinking of McNeill at Burnley. Dyche might think that could get a tune out of him, plays in the same position more or less than as McNeill and could still get a good cash settlement.

Me being optimistic.
Iwobi would say no

Status
Not open for further replies.