Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch a fair amount of Seria A and always thought Boga of Sassuolo would be a nifty buy if we are looking at rapid wingers. No idea if he is really on the radar or not but I thought I heard his name mentioned. Would cost less than Bailey I imagine.

Not as high on Koulaliby as most. While very athletic and powerful he can be very reckless and gets away with being a lot more physical in Italy than he would in the EPL. He would be red carded at least twice a season here until he settled down.

Things change mate. Rondon was in talks with clubs in Turkey. Now he's not.

Oh brilliant, Turkey. The place where footballing talent goes to die.

Rondon is awful. Less than a mid-table player, your best mate Paellardyce (stolen that) is turning us into relegation fodder.

Demairi Gray, Andros Townsend and Begovic? And you say we are linked with Rondon?

I thought the idea was to buy better players than the ones we get rid of, all I can see is a whole host of crap walking through the door.

Iwobi is a very difficult one. We will take a big loss to find a buyer and we can't really afford a big loss at this time.

Who is going to offer the 15-20m we would need to agree a sale? I can't see him leaving.
Or best hope with him is that he might be involved in a deal that would bring a player here.

I am thinking of McNeill at Burnley. Dyche might think that could get a tune out of him, plays in the same position more or less than as McNeill and could still get a good cash settlement.

Me being optimistic.

Or best hope with him is that he might be involved in a deal that would bring a player here.

I am thinking of McNeill at Burnley. Dyche might think that could get a tune out of him, plays in the same position more or less than as McNeill and could still get a good cash settlement.

Me being optimistic.
People moan about slow player and now willing to pay big money for one. Don’t get this.

Iwobi is a very difficult one. We will take a big loss to find a buyer and we can't really afford a big loss at this time.

Who is going to offer the 15-20m we would need to agree a sale? I can't see him leaving.
This is THE tricky one. He has not done enough for anyone to consider him, even with us paying a large portion of his wage.
I just cannot see where he will be wanted

We got a less than average manager, and are buying less than average players to take the place of the less than average players we are getting rid of.
A less than average manager who has won a pile of important competitions in his career.

Benitez may be lots of things but anybody calling him average or less than that is simply not dealing in reality.
In the next three season if he could win us just win us one trophy, he would be our most successful mananager in 27-30 years.

Im done if we sign him...
It’s the twisting and Turning and moving of goalposting to suit various agendas that hurts my head . Any other manager is linked to rondon chaos but for those , for reasons best known to themselves , have tied themselves to this weird new manager cult we’re told the various reasons he’d improve us . What a time to be alive

Status
Not open for further replies.