Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210719-194103_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210719-194103_Twitter.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 237

I hate @Theoneandonly so very much. I don't care if he is ITK, I don't care I'd he I'd Rafael effing Benitez himself, I hate him.

I dont care if he is the one who is signing these less than mediocre players, or of it's him that signs them off. I don't care.

Hate. Not a word I chose lightly. He Champions that fat Spanish waste of space we have at the helm, knows of the absolute dross we are signing.

Hate.

He is the bearer of bad news, the bringer of disappointment. The harbinger of the apocalypse.

Hate.

I hate you @Theoneandonly

You [Poor language removed].
Modern day classic this pal

When we buy from teams above us we're accused of "getting their cast offs", and when we buy from teams below us, we should be aiming higher - "if they were any good they'd be playing for......."

Someone will always have a problem with whoever we sign - and many will be right - but basing your assessment of a signing purely on the club they've been purchased from is nonsensical.

Don't have a problem with it - that's the food chain - just an observation. Chelsea don't do that much anymore do they, for example.

Townsend is an awful signing.

We waited years to get two waste of space wingers out of the club, then go out and sign another one.

Well done Everton, you are stupid.
Yeah but they were on about 250k a week between them. So not stupid on that front I suppose.
P.s I’m not for signing Townsend by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.