Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Townsend will be in deadwood category in less than 6 months, gray and begovic will seamlessly slot into to the bench/ no threat to the first team at all. Anything more than £25 million for mcneil is iwobi territory and another potential disaster for the club and its world renowned DOF.
Townsend is on a 1 year deal isn’t he?

I think the time to go for Barbosa would have been on loan when he was at Inter.

With Benitez, we dont really know what formation he wants to put out. Its been said that he favours the 4231 in which case (on paper) we would only 'need' a starting right back and a right sided attacker.

Were not far off being able to put two teams out:

GK: Pickford / Virginia
RB: ??? / Coleman
RCB: Mina / Branthwaite
LCB: Godfrey / Holgate
LB: Digne / Nkounkou
DM: Allan / Davies
DM: Doucoure / Gbamin
AM: James / ???
LF: Richarlison / Gordon
CF: DCL / Kean
RF: ??? / ???

Try to sell these 10:
Keane
Gomes
Sigurdsson
Delph
Iwobi
Tosun
Kenny
Bernard
Baningime
Gibson

I think we could 'get away' with
1×RB
2×RF
1×AM

I must say, im quite romanticised by the idea of having Emerson and Antony as our right side -- two young attacking Brazilians. Perhaps £50mil for both?

A couple of high potential prospects at RF and AM and we'd have the numbers.

Then of course if we could sell others to upgrade at DM and CB it would be ideal.
not keane

Inappropriate Language
Hello Ross.

I hate @Theoneandonly so very much. I don't care if he is ITK, I don't care I'd he I'd Rafael effing Benitez himself, I hate him.

I dont care if he is the one who is signing these less than mediocre players, or of it's him that signs them off. I don't care.

Hate. Not a word I chose lightly. He Champions that fat Spanish waste of space we have at the helm, knows of the absolute dross we are signing.

Hate.

He is the bearer of bad news, the bringer of disappointment. The harbinger of the apocalypse.

Hate.

I hate you @Theoneandonly

You [Poor language removed].

I hate @Theoneandonly so very much. I don't care if he is ITK, I don't care I'd he I'd Rafael effing Benitez himself, I hate him.

I dont care if he is the one who is signing these less than mediocre players, or of it's him that signs them off. I don't care.

Hate. Not a word I chose lightly. He Champions that fat Spanish waste of space we have at the helm, knows of the absolute dross we are signing.

Hate.

He is the bearer of bad news, the bringer of disappointment. The harbinger of the apocalypse.

Hate.

I hate you @Theoneandonly

You [Poor language removed].

Just been given a warning for my language about this thread. Another reason to hate you even more...

*waves fist.

There is a weird part of me that is strangely satisfied we are signing cheap players. We just can’t be trusted with money.

Besides which, there will be proper bargains to be had this year with loads of players needing to be shifted.

If we can get some actual depth with bargain players and add one or two preferably younger quality players as the main signings, I will be happy. If we had a little more depth last season, we could have finished fourth. We were a right back and a right winger short.

Status
Not open for further replies.