Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess what I mean is, James is sort of a luxury player at this point in his career. He doesn't work hard either on matchday or in training. He doesn't play centrally anymore which is where we would need him. He's also always injured and milks his injuries for long spells out.

I think he would be good in spurts for a team competing for silverware. But we need players who will put in a shift.

He does work hard in matches though and you have no idea what he's like in training.

He's got more quality than any of our other players.

You don't improve by getting rid of good players and keeping tosh.

We need players who are good.

Townsend will be in deadwood category in less than 6 months, gray and begovic will seamlessly slot into to the bench/ no threat to the first team at all. Anything more than £25 million for mcneil is iwobi territory and another potential disaster for the club and its world renowned DOF.

Well it's supposedly only a cheap 1 year contract so at least he won't be an expensive burden like Bernard, sigurdsson, iwobi etc etc

Hwang Hee-Chan

Quoting wiki as the font of all football knowledge and stats and it’s affirmative - he fits the profile for the project. 4 years left on his deal but we’re Everton

On 8 July 2020, Hwang signed for RB Leipzig on a five-year contract.[20] On 12 September 2020, he scored a goal and created an assist against Nürnberg in the first round of 2020–21 DFB-Pokal, where he made his debut.[21] He consistently helped Leipzig to reach the final of the DFB-Pokal by scoring against VfL Wolfsburg in the quarter-finals and Werder Bremen in the semi-finals, though he was a substitute.[22][23] However, he failed to score in his first Bunedsliga season.

Status
Not open for further replies.