Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive probably seen about 7 of his youtube videos now lol

Looks to me like he has a picture of what he wants to do before he does it -- which is a good sign...speed of thought.

Seems to take a lot of hits and gets back up which is needed in England.

Two footed, high level of technique and seems to bamboozle players around the box but not get too excited.

Just turned 20 in Feb.

Only thing is that although two footed, hes left sided...that Diaby at Leverkusen whose linked is also left sided.

Makes me hope were after two wide players.

...lot of clips of him on the left but I’d see him playing more central, in any of the positions occupied by Sigurdsson or even Gomez. i agree about wingers, but we need centre midfield ball player options.

I think that makes him younger than Simms.

...lot of clips of him on the left but I’d see him playing more central, in any of the positions occupied by Sigurdsson or even Gomez. i agree about wingers, but we need centre midfield ball player options.

Weirdly perhaps i was wondering how he would look centrally...attacking midfield spot in a 3 rotating with James.

Thing is with these players we wont really know how good they are / will be unless they play in the league.

Seems exciting to me to go for him and a fast right sided attacker if thats the plan.

Kinkladze a fun player to watch, but he has become a myth. He had 1 good season in City, but otherwise the performance was pretty mediocre.
Have a mate who's a big City fan agrees totally. A bit like MOTD edits games to make it look like we are lucky to win any games,they used to edit him to look like a world-beater.

One of my favourite non Everton players in the premier league was a Georgian.
Remember Georgie kinkladze that city had in the late 90s. Cracking player
Georgia has a fantastic football tradition. KInkladze was gifted and, of course, Kakha Kaladze was magnificent for the great AC Milan side of the noughties. The superb Soviet side of the 1980s featured brilliant Georgians from Dinamo Tbilisi like Shengelia, Sulakvelidze, Daraselia, Kipiani and Chivadze. That country has never lacked for talent.

@PaulPowersTash would you agree with this?

Thought he was great for 3 seasons...
He was a genius. He was great for 3 seasons. He was the only light we had in our darkest of times.
He was adored by City fans. He was the only thing that kept us going.
If he would have played in a very good team he would have been as good as Cantona.
He was breath taking. He was so far ahead of any of our other players at the time it
was embarrassing.

If Sancho leaves Dortmund then i think Dortmund will sign Bailey.

Incredible that we could have landed him for £25mil last summer and now hes probably worth at least double that amount.

If we want him or Diaby then i think we need to move on them ASAP...Diaby maybe £40-45mil.

Brands waits and Leverkusen are in a stronger position i think.

The issue is there that bailey has made his desire to come to the prem very well known, hes even changed his agent to someone more suited to making a move to the Premier league happen.

Also teams have made huge losses this season and they are desperate to sell. I think you get bailey for around £35m this summer. Whether we go for him is a different matter of course.

Personally I'd like to see us throw a €80m (£70m) double bid for the pair. That could be our wings sorted for the next 8 years or we could definitely sell them at a profit in 2-3 seasons but unfortunately these aren't the type of players we sign. We'll probably sign some slug from arsenals reserves for £40m.

....I suppose he’ll do.

”Give us a K....”

He looks like a exciting player but Ironicallythe reason we'vebeen linked with him is the reason why I think we'renot after him.

I doubt if we were actually looking to buy him brands would of told the whole world that we've been offered him. Maybe im wrong but brands has been fairly secretive about who we sign. Then to just come out in a interview and say we've been offered a player seems a bit weird if we are after him.

The issue is there that bailey has made his desire to come to the prem very well known, hes even changed his agent to someone more suited to making a move to the Premier league happen.

Also teams have made huge losses this season and they are desperate to sell. I think you get bailey for around £35m this summer. Whether we go for him is a different matter of course.

Personally I'd like to see us throw a €80m (£70m) double bid for the pair. That could be our wings sorted for the next 8 years or we could definitely sell them at a profit in 2-3 seasons but unfortunately these aren't the type of players we sign. We'll probably sign some slug from arsenals reserves for £40m.

Diaby alone is being touted for a move for £45mil and Bailey seems to be off to dortmund if/when they sell Sancho.

I think £70mil would be a bargain but more likely £100mil

Dont forget they sold Havertz and Volland last season for €90mil ish.

He looks like a exciting player but Ironicallythe reason we'vebeen linked with him is the reason why I think we'renot after him.

I doubt if we were actually looking to buy him brands would of told the whole world that we've been offered him. Maybe im wrong but brands has been fairly secretive about who we sign. Then to just come out in a interview and say we've been offered a player seems a bit weird if we are after him.

As @Eggs was saying earlier he looks like he could be in the centre.

I think Brands was responding to a direct question and the reporter was well aware we had been offered him.

Who knows whats true and whats not...

As if we are buying a Bailey or a Diaby - we have the laziest scouting system in the country.

Maitland-Niles is the closest you are getting to a "exciting young player" signing for the club.

Won young player of the year in Russia last season.

Just turned down a move to Zenit apparently with Milan and others all keen.

Looks to me like the type who will either become a star or a flop...he seems to have all the right tools.
Didn’t Niasse wil Russian player of the year as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.