Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

....I suppose he’ll do.

”Give us a K....”

Seems to fit the profile of a "Brands" type signing people are after. Young, quick, athletic and a bit unknown. The obvious difficulty will be translating performance from the Russian league to the PL which is a big step up.

He would certainly get people of there seats. As you say still young so that’s good just if he can handle the prem.

....looks very talented.

I think these are the sort of signings supporters want to see.

Won young player of the year in Russia last season.

Just turned down a move to Zenit apparently with Milan and others all keen.

Looks to me like the type who will either become a star or a flop...he seems to have all the right tools.

....I suppose he’ll do.

”Give us a K....”

Is it just me or does he look quite slow? He's got silky skills and great composure, but seems to find it hard to get much distance from his man after he beats them. I get the impression he'd get rumbled in the premier league.

Was Bailey ever available at that price? I'm not wholly convinced.

Hed been played on the left where he wasnt as good. Had a loss of form and i think issues between him and the manager.

£25mil approx it was last summer, may have been £30mil but not more than that...

Now he'd probably be £60mil with Diaby at £40-45mil.

If we went for say Aarons £30mil, Kamara £20mil and dropped £100mil on Diaby and Bailey to total £150mil we'd have almost everything we need aside from a centre back.

One of my favourite non Everton players in the premier league was a Georgian.
Remember Georgie kinkladze that city had in the late 90s. Cracking player

He was a phenomenal player...hard pushed to choose between him and Juninho in that attacking midfield / playmaker role.

Kinkladze was something else.

Kinkladze a fun player to watch, but he has become a myth. He had 1 good season in City, but otherwise the performance was pretty mediocre.

Is it just me or does he look quite slow? He's got silky skills and great composure, but seems to find it hard to get much distance from his man after he beats them. I get the impression he'd get rumbled in the premier league.

Hes not a Bailey but he seems to have incredible technical ability and is two footed.

Only turned 20 in Feb and Bayern, Juventus, Milan and others are apparently keen.

For a £26mil fee its the type of signing we need to be looking seriously at before he makes a big move. Otherwise were going to be looking at £60mil in a season if hes done well.

...yep, I know what you mean but a few clips of him striding out made me feel a bit better.

As far as pace is concerned, I’d give Gomes 3/10, Sigurdsson 5/10 and this lad 7/10. He looks a very talented young footballer, can see bits of Gomes, Sigurdsson & Rodriguez in there & we need that type to improve.

Couldn't be watching Barkley strolling around the pitch again in an Everton shirt. Do like the look of Dwight McNeil

...yep, I know what you mean but a few clips of him striding out made me feel a bit better.

As far as pace is concerned, I’d give Gomes 3/10, Sigurdsson 5/10 and this lad 7/10. He looks a very talented young footballer, can see bits of Gomes, Sigurdsson & Rodriguez in there & we need that type to improve.

Ive probably seen about 7 of his youtube videos now lol

Looks to me like he has a picture of what he wants to do before he does it -- which is a good sign...speed of thought.

Seems to take a lot of hits and gets back up which is needed in England.

Two footed, high level of technique and seems to bamboozle players around the box but not get too excited.

Just turned 20 in Feb.

Only thing is that although two footed, hes left sided...that Diaby at Leverkusen whose linked is also left sided.

Makes me hope were after two wide players.

Status
Not open for further replies.