Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italian press reckons we’re in “real negotiations” for Demiral

Obviously just throwing our name in as we’re an easy link, but I’d be willing to lose any of our centre backs (who don’t have a deity in their surname) if it meant bringing him in

We shouldn't sell DCL this summer we have other players we can move and I really doubt anyone has the money to prize him away this summer. I would say with English tax he is worth 100m. I say that seriously. Also we need to build around him and find more creativity and goals from elsewhere he is still developing and could become our Kane.

£80m for DCL is decent money but it's pure BS.

I think if he has a good Euros it will raise his stock but he isn't there yet.

Another season with us and hitting 20 goals then maybe he could move but if he is hitting those numbers, I'd expected to be close to top 4.

Plus I also see him at City over United.

Not to mention it took us developing Dom for three years and 50m on Richy to actually replace Rom in any way... I have no confidence in us replacing Dom straight away.

£80m for DCL is decent money but it's pure BS.

I think if he has a good Euros it will raise his stock but he isn't there yet.

Another season with us and hitting 20 goals then maybe he could move but if he is hitting those numbers, I'd expected to be close to top 4.

Plus I also see him at City over United.
Aye City worry me more. I'd see Richy go before Dom personally but Richy hasn't had a great season so his value isn't at it's height.

Let’s get Europa and sell our striker to United for 80m. What could go wrong

Then we should use the money to buy Van Der Beek, Ward-Prowse, Ramsdale, Tarkowski and a young striker from Spain

Fool proof plan

Italian press reckons we’re in “real negotiations” for Demiral

Obviously just throwing our name in as we’re an easy link, but I’d be willing to lose any of our centre backs (who don’t have a deity in their surname) if it meant bringing him in
GODfrey
HolGATEs of heaven
He’s KEANE to meet you face to face
I aMINA better place.

Anyone fancy the young DM/CM from Monaco, Tchouameni? Feel like he’s the perfect up and comer to slot into that Ndidi role.

Lukaku isn't a natural finisher.

I remember Wembley.

Lukakus biggest strength is that he is exactly a natural finisher?

Well he's improved every season, so there's every chance he could become 1.

But people have this idea that he cant finish cos he's missed a few, totally ignoring the slotting he was doing earlier on in the season.

Finishing isn't the same as scoring, most of his goals ( with his feet ) where scruffy, taps ins, good movement etc ( nothing wrong with that ) but just because he's scored some goals doesn't mean he can finish.

Big Mick Keggers is our best CB on the ball, but the haters wont have it.

You said he was one of the best Cbs in the league the other day, are you now backtracking to this now?

Status
Not open for further replies.