Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
£80m for DCL is decent money but it's pure BS.

I think if he has a good Euros it will raise his stock but he isn't there yet.

Another season with us and hitting 20 goals then maybe he could move but if he is hitting those numbers, I'd expected to be close to top 4.

Plus I also see him at City over United.

On current form he'll be lucky to get in the euro squad, if he does make the euro squad he won't play any minute unless 1) kane is injured 2) chasing a game

Why could you see him at city?

He's the polar opposite to both aguero and Jesus, he doesn't fit in with the way they player either.

I could see United if any of the top clubs putting a bid in for him though.

On current form he'll be lucky to get in the euro squad, if he does make the euro squad he won't play any minute unless 1) kane is injured 2) chasing a game

He's the polar opposite to both aguero and Jesus, he doesn't fit in with the way they player either.

Why are you so obsessed with DCL and the Euros? Like anyone gives a toss who Southgate picks.

£80 million DCL
£40 million Kean

Ings - £30 million
Belotti- £20 million

£70 million in change left over and FFP smashed in terms of profit on the books. Lovely jubbly as Del Boy would say.

£80 million DCL
£40 million Kean

Ings - £30 million
Belotti- £20 million

£70 million in change left over and FFP smashed in terms of profit on the books. Lovely jubbly as Del Boy would say.
Get that money in and buying ings would be a total waste. Belotti fair enough. But we should be going out and getting something different, real pace and skill. A number 9 that can get in behind or drift wide and really attack defenders and put them under pressure.

Get that money in and buying ings would be a total waste. Belotti fair enough. But we should be going out and getting something different, real pace and skill. A number 9 that can get in behind or drift wide and really attack defenders and put them under pressure.
That's not Belotti either

Status
Not open for further replies.