Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he's improved every season, so there's every chance he could become 1.

But people have this idea that he cant finish cos he's missed a few, totally ignoring the slotting he was doing earlier on in the season.
I care more about his ability to get on the end of things and it is top notch. But it requires things to get on the end of and that is what is missing lately.

So as this is the transfer thread we should buy some better creators first.

I care more about his ability to get on the end of things and it is top notch. But it requires things to get on the end of and that is what is missing lately.

So as this is the transfer thread we should buy some better creators first.
Nar, I say we follow Zats transfer plan, sell all our CBs, sell all our Strikers and have Tom Davies and Iceberg in midfield with Iwobi and Bernie on the wings.

Sorted.

But you have no idea if I am able to break 10 seconds.
Exactly. That's pretty much my point in a nutshell. I think replacing him and utilising the rest of the money elsewhere is probably possible, but I don't really have the evidence that we could do it. If Gbamin had stayed fit and bossed it after he replaced Gana, or Iwobi, Mina, Gomes, Kean etc had turned out better than they have, then I'd be more confident and probably think selling was a decent option. But they haven't, so I'd probably rather keep him.

Last edited:
I've never called Michael Keane world class.

Remember when you told everybody Gabriel would be the best CB in the world and then he struggled to get games ahead of Rob Holding tho? I do.

Nar, I say we follow Zats transfer plan, sell all our CBs, sell all our Strikers and have Tom Davies and Iceberg in midfield with Iwobi and Bernie on the wings.

Sorted.

Is everything ok at home?

You seem to crave attention through lying which seems like a cry for help.

Perhaps have a lie down and clear your mind for a while...

Ben Godders is going to make you look really silly in a few years.

But then you will just do what you do with Lookman and keep maintaining that you are right.
Would've appreciated Lookman not getting hurt but he's been fine and so long as we've got absolute zeroes on the wings playing big minutes it's hard for me to see wasting him as a good thing. But he's not a world beater either.

I wasn't even talking about Godfrey so much as Holgate who I'd sell if the right offer was there and the fact that selling Keane or Mina seems bad. Look all Godfrey has to do is figure out how to read danger a bit early and not rely on his ability to recover so much. So just the hard bit.

And just lol at all the "he's good on the ball people" but I'm not fighting that fight as everyone is dug in as they were with Holgate.

Is everything ok at home?

You seem to crave attention through lying which seems like a cry for help.

Perhaps have a lie down and clear your mind for a while...
Everything is great at home Zat, thanks for asking.

Been the Park all day with the Grandson, the wife and my daughter, took him for some needles, just chilling at home now with the wife, life is good.

I do not crave attention, with 3 children and a grandchild, attention is not something I lack.

You on the other hand, your life seems REALLY empty, I guess that's why you chat nuclear wham biscuits on here.

Would've appreciated Lookman not getting hurt but he's been fine and so long as we've got absolute zeroes on the wings playing big minutes it's hard for me to see wasting him as a good thing. But he's not a world beater either.

I wasn't even talking about Godfrey so much as Holgate who I'd sell if the right offer was there and the fact that selling Keane or Mina seems bad. Look all Godfrey has to do is figure out how to read danger a bit early and not rely on his ability to recover so much. So just the hard bit.

And just lol at all the "he's good on the ball people" but I'm not fighting that fight as everyone is dug in as they were with Holgate.
Big Mick Keggers is our best CB on the ball, but the haters wont have it.

Big Mick Keggers is our best CB on the ball, but the haters wont have it.
Godfrey has a good run in him, but you aren't good on the ball because you can have a good run once every 3 games. Mina and Keane gives us the best platform in possession even if it means setting up a bit deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.