Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?? He's not THAT good. I'd take Foden, Sterling, Mahrez etc etc before Grealish
Sterling if you're looking for purely goal scoring maybe but not in general, Mahrez is basically a left footed Grealish so it's splitting hairs there but they don't play the same position so it doesn't matter, Foden no, not for me yet, obviously he's still growing though.

How can they afford it? Didn’t the PL or UEFA fine them about a million quid for the Super League thing? I thought that might do the trick and put manners on them. Never mind. They’ll be bricking it with FFP. That’ll really terrify them.
Well they can afford it because they’re owned by an entire country practically. The fine they got from UEFA was pocket change (and a disgrace but that’s a different story).
They were proven (rightly or wrongly) to be completely clear in that FFP trial and wasn’t there talk of suspending FFP in light of COVID?
Anyway none of that could be true and the fact that City will most likely be selling a lot of players at a premium (either through sales or player plus cash deals like the Kane one). Players like Aguero have left so that’s huge wages off the bill.
I’d say City can easily afford both all that factored together

Well they can afford it because they’re owned by an entire country practically. The fine they got from UEFA was pocket change (and a disgrace but that’s a different story).
They were proven (rightly or wrongly) to be completely clear in that FFP trial and wasn’t there talk of suspending FFP in light of COVID?
Anyway none of that could be true and the fact that City will most likely be selling a lot of players at a premium (either through sales or player plus cash deals like the Kane one). Players like Aguero have left so that’s huge wages off the bill.
I’d say City can easily afford both all that factored together
It’s a shame there isn’t a sarcasm font available on this site then you might have saved yourself responding

Status
Not open for further replies.