Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re deffo in for both
How can they afford it? Didn’t the PL or UEFA fine them about a million quid for the Super League thing? I thought that might do the trick and put manners on them. Never mind. They’ll be bricking it with FFP. That’ll really terrify them.

How can they afford it? Didn’t the PL or UEFA fine them about a million quid for the Super League thing? I thought that might do the trick and put manners on them. Never mind. They’ll be bricking it with FFP. That’ll really terrify them.
They will sell a few squad players and a few under 23s
Rumours of Sterling , Bernado Silva and a couple more to be sold

Still can't get over Brands thinking Iwobi was a good signing. Then paying 28 million for him. WHAT WAS THE CLOWN THINKING.

He easily gets in what are you talking about?
Easily gets in is a bit of a bold statement for a player who only scored 6 goals this season, can't get in the England team ahead of Sterling and has never played at that level before. For starters I'd rather have Sterling, Foden, Mahrez, De Bruyne or Gundogan over him. It's not like this is Kane or Mbappe we are talking about.

Easily gets in is a bit of a bold statement for a player who only scored 6 goals this season, can't get in the England team ahead of Sterling and has never played at that level before. For starters I'd rather have Sterling, Foden, Mahrez, De Bruyne or Gundogan over him. It's not like this is Kane or Mbappe we are talking about.
You have to remember when you're doing this that being in the City team supercharges all the attacking players. Grealish having comparable numbers at Villa is a serious accomplishment. He'll push 25 goals and assists combined if he plays a lot of minutes at City.

There are some stylistic things to consider but he gets in over all of those as a LW and depending on how bold you're feeling maybe over Gundogan in midfield too. I've watched Gundogan play for Germany these last couple weeks and he's not the same player away from that super team. Goes for others as well. I'm not saying they're bad but KdB aside not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.