Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think hes off to dourtmund? I havent seen it mentioned anywhere.

Dourtmunds top signing is hummels at £27.45m and I presume that was so high because bayern still owed them money on the deal. If bailey is rated at the £50m you think he is theres no way dourtmund will pay that much for him, its just not how dourtmund operates.

In a season that dourtmund has had to slash the asking price on one of their most prised assets in sancho (from 120m to 70m) because of the financial restrictions covid has placed on them i just can't see them splashing £50-60m on one player personally.
Not sure why a lot of talent is leaving the Premier League to go to German clubs for tiny fees in the first place only for Premier League clubs to willingly pay fortunes to get them back again :oops:

Not sure why a lot of talent is leaving the Premier League to go to German clubs for tiny fees in the first place only for Premier League clubs to willingly pay fortunes to get them back again :oops:

The German league has alot less money in it so there's alot less pressure to not be relegated financially speaking. More room for managers to play young talent and let them develop into better players i supposed.

Any prem manager is only 5 bad results away from getting the sack. Its hard for them to take chances on youth players unfortunately.

Who we should get V who we'll actually end up getting.

Marcus Thuram - Joe Willock
Pape Sarr - Mario Lemina
Moussa Diaby - Wilf Zaha
Leon Bailey - Willian
Emerson - Trippier
Maxence Lacroix - Semi Ajayi
Trippier is a much much better player than Emerson... its not close

2 signings is not going to change much with this group. We don’t keep possession. We don’t score goals. We need 4 starters IMO. RB CB,CM,RW/forward. Back up keeper and another attacker, who has quality so if DCL or Richarlison isn’t performing he’s good enough to put them on the bench for a few weeks.

I’d also like another midfielder to come in, young with real potential. That’s if we can get rid of delph, Gomes abs maybe even punt Davies if we get a decent offer.
I know two signings won't change us overnight but they are key signings.

Despite this damp end to the season, we have done well but our right side is woefully bad.

We have used Coleman, Kenny, Godfrey, Holgate, Iwobi as right backs and wing back and Doucoure even played right midfield.

Squad wise we need to strengthen everywhere but I believe we'll have Simms, Gordon, Branthwaite and Gbamin to help out with the shortcomings of our bench and squad.

I know two signings won't change us overnight but they are key signings.

Despite this damp end to the season, we have done well but our right side is woefully bad.

We have used Coleman, Kenny, Godfrey, Holgate, Iwobi as right backs and wing back and Doucoure even played right midfield.

Squad wise we need to strengthen everywhere but I believe we'll have Simms, Gordon, Branthwaite and Gbamin to help out with the shortcomings of our bench and squad.

Not convinced any of those 4 will kick a ball for us next season tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.