Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The physicality and pace that we require were very clearly lacking all along from Bernard and Gomes - I confess I was blinded by Gomes’ ability to pass the ball 5 yards at first (something Morgan and Tom were struggling with at the time)
If he hadn't been a handsome devil we'd have noticed his shortcomings far sooner.

Moussa Diaby (Leverkusen) linked: https://www.footmercato.net/a6618251105539074658-everton-prend-la-temperature-pour-moussa-diaby

Left footed wide attacker.

@BlueToff who do you prefer, him or Bailey?

....good age, clips of him playing right side or left (left footed, right winger has been mentioned). Rapid pace, certainly fits Ancelotti’s requirement for counter-attacking forwards.

Not the best goalscoring stats but I think we can say he’s the ‘type’ we might be genuinely interested in.

....good age, clips of him playing right side or left (left footed, right winger has been mentioned). Rapid pace, certainly fits Ancelotti’s requirement for counter-attacking forwards.

Not the best goalscoring stats but I think we can say he’s the ‘type’ we might be genuinely interested in.
10 goals and 15 assists in 41 games so far is not bad at all for a 21 year old winger. I can’t say I’ve seen much of him live in all honesty but his stats and clips of his highlights look very promising

10 goals and 15 assists in 41 games so far is not bad at all for a 21 year old winger. I can’t say I’ve seen much of him live in all honesty but his stats and clips of his highlights look very promising

....not too shabby at all, Robert, I didn’t think they were that good. I agree, he looks promising.

Yeah i'm not sure about that mate, if you just google his name with the word disruptive there is loads comes up about him being a 'problem child' and a 'disruptive influence' some of it is from previous years i will grant you that but i really don't think he is the answer to our midfield issues. Also there was something the other day which stated we are after a CM and RW who both have pace, well that's not going to be Rabiot if that's the case.
You can get similar stories by searching that with James tbf

I don't think we'll get Rabiot tbf mate, and it's only in the last year or so that he's turned my opinion on him. Used to think he was a bad crab so suppose we wouldn't need anymore of them, but it's his ability to carry the ball that we lack

Moussa Diaby (Leverkusen) linked: https://www.footmercato.net/a6618251105539074658-everton-prend-la-temperature-pour-moussa-diaby

Left footed wide attacker.

@BlueToff who do you prefer, him or Bailey?

Bailey tbh mate but Diaby is very good as well. Remember him coming through at PSG but was shocked at how he's developed at Leverkusen

I think Diaby is better suited to playing wide left whereas Bailey would, I think, work better on the right.

We probably won't get either of them mind but would be delighted with either.

He’s got rapid pace so it’s a yes from me.
The entirety of Everton’s scouting and transfer team:
C659DD56-3457-4B34-A5ED-618226E61B70.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.