Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the teams going down I’ve looked at the squads and there’s very little to touch. WBA have the lad up front Diagne who’s a handful and Periera but both I doubt are good enough
Sheffield have next to nothing and the only one that may be worth an interest at Fulham is Harrison Reed but I don’t see him being better that Davies
Foreign signing are the only way forward

it would never happen but at Newcastle ASM would be a good signing but he is injured a lot. Almeron has a bit of pace about him and is a busy player. Brighton have Lewis Dunk and Bissouma but I doubt we can get them. We always come back to Zaha. He’s going nowhere at palace. Ask the lad if he has any ambition and go and sign him

From the teams going down I’ve looked at the squads and there’s very little to touch. WBA have the lad up front Diagne who’s a handful and Periera but both I doubt are good enough
Sheffield have next to nothing and the only one that may be worth an interest at Fulham is Harrison Reed but I don’t see him being better that Davies
Foreign signing are the only way forward

it would never happen but at Newcastle ASM would be a good signing but he is injured a lot. Almeron has a bit of pace about him and is a busy player. Brighton have Lewis Dunk and Bissouma but I doubt we can get them. We always come back to Zaha. He’s going nowhere at palace. Ask the lad if he has any ambition and go and sign him

Periera looks very good to me and in a useful position for us being left footed. DCL and Richarlison are both clumsy footballers and James can’t be relied on to stay fit. I would take a punt on this guy but I fear the fee would be too high

I think 40m for both is wishful thinking.

Its a buyers market this year. Look at dourtmund, they're going to sell sancho for under £70m when last year they wanted £120m Teams have lost alot of money and neither marseille or monchengladbach have got European football this season. With both players only having a year left on their contracts I doubt they could turn down £20m (€23m).

Its a buyers market this year. Look at dourtmund, they're going to sell sancho for under £70m when last year they wanted £120m Teams have lost alot of money and neither marseille or monchengladbach have got European football this season. With both players only having a year left on their contracts I doubt they could turn down £20m (€23m).
The problem is that all those teams will be hopping for an auction with the English teams. Its competition between the English teams which will drive the price upwards

Could mean it will be hard for us to shift the crap we have.

I always enjoy these:

I believe Andy signed up on here a while ago to comment about something specific. He's a very good watch imo.

If were going with 3 in CM then i think we need to have 5 players + Gbamin (due to his injuries). So far thats Allan, Doucoure and Davies.

@BlueToff (or anyone else) in the video theyre purring over Rabiot while also highlighting Zakaria and Kamara (both players i like). Pape Sarr is mentioned as someone who could be signed for £18mil and sold in a couple of years for £40mil+.

Is he supposed to have a much higher ceiling? My guess is that we could get Zakaria/Kamara/Rabiot for £20-25mil each and if they prove themselves after a season thsy'd probably be worth £40mil+ themselves...

Anyway a nice watch...

Would be happy with any of the players (Zak/Kamaria/Rabiot - albeit I think it'll be someone else), though all would add something different.

Zakaria more of the powerful runner and presence in the midfield we might need, but then again do we have that with Gbamin if (big if) he can ever recover?

Kamara looks a great player, can cover the holding role and that would enable Allan to push on, but not sure that he adds the creativity we're also missing...

If I had to pick between them, then I think Rabiot would offer us the most right now out of the three of them. Good passer, travels well with the ball. My worry would be that he may be a bad t**.

I would love gana back with 50million for kean. Gana behind doucs and allan. Gomes has been so disappointing this season, sigurdsons shown hes a squad player as has Davies. Delph and Gomes can go if theres an offer. Gana and one more mobile midfielder would be a step up. An entirely new right side and another striker with King out. Plus the other deadwood and little Bernie out for me. Then we would need another creative, or promote from within. It's going to be a massive summer for us. Now we've blown top 4, I kind of hope we miss out on Europe completely. The squad has barely coped this season, without Europe.

Would be happy with any of the players (Zak/Kamaria/Rabiot - albeit I think it'll be someone else), though all would add something different.

Zakaria more of the powerful runner and presence in the midfield we might need, but then again do we have that with Gbamin if (big if) he can ever recover?

Kamara looks a great player, can cover the holding role and that would enable Allan to push on, but not sure that he adds the creativity we're also missing...

If I had to pick between them, then I think Rabiot would offer us the most right now out of the three of them. Good passer, travels well with the ball. My worry would be that he may be a bad t**.
I don't Rabiot tbh, he has disrupted every dressing room he has been in and his agent (his mum) is just the female version of Mino Raiola, some say she is even worse to deal with. Another thing with him is that at times he has such a lazy laid back style about him that i don't think a lot of the fans will put up with especially given the way they react to the likes of Siggy, Tom, and Gomes at the moment, this guy would take that to another level. Zakaria would be a great signing and would give us what we need, it's hard to say with Gbamin as he needs to just be able to stay fit for a month before even being part of anything. Kamara i know little about tbh other than he seems quite highly rated and @Zatara is always going on about him.

Any idea why they namechecked Sarr as potentially being £18mil and his value going to £40-50mil in a couple of seasons?

For me Kamara and Zakaria have the same upside and shouldnt be expensive with only a year on their deals...

I don't Rabiot tbh, he has disrupted every dressing room he has been in and his agent (his mum) is just the female version of Mino Raiola, some say she is even worse to deal with. Another thing with him is that at times he has such a lazy laid back style about him that i don't think a lot of the fans will put up with especially given the way they react to the likes of Siggy, Tom, and Gomes at the moment, this guy would take that to another level. Zakaria would be a great signing and would give us what we need, it's hard to say with Gbamin as he needs to just be able to stay fit for a month before even being part of anything. Kamara i know little about tbh other than he seems quite highly rated and @Zatara is always going on about him.

Kamara all the way ;)

Zakaria for the driving force in the centre as well.

Id go for those two on the list.

I'm not sure he has disrupted the Juve dressing room tbf mate and other than that he's only ever been at PSG where he was ostracised because he didn't sign the new deal. Carlo introduced him at PSG IIRC when he was only a young lad.

I was similar in not particularly rating him greatly but he does seem to have improved at Juve, and has become more of that ball carrying midfielder that he should be. He's got his place back in the France squad too.

The issue of him maybe being a big fish is a problem I'd agree, though we obviously wouldn't know that for definite - that'd be on the club to do their background checks etc.

One random thing I always remember is, perhaps back in 2016 or something, it was something really random but he was on a video for a new FIFA game I believe. Can't remember why I saw it, but it was basically asking the PSG squad what they thought their ratings would be/should be. Know it's a daft thing, but as you'd expect most players went for ratings that were better or whatever, and Rabiot was really quite modest and said something like: "I didn't have the best of seasons and I should be a 78" - EA had given him like an 83 or something :D

It's obviously a very minuscule example, but believe the actual issue has always been with his mother rather than the player himself, who supposedly is quite a humble lad. Just very headstrong in that he thought he would be one type of midfielder whereas PSG saw it differently (can't remember if they saw him as a six and he saw himself being more attacking or if it was the other way round).

Status
Not open for further replies.