Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would you say are the 6-8 ?
Godfrey. Obviously still young but potential wise I think he’s got it. Digne, Allan, DCL james amd Richarlison. Again Richarlison hasn’t Been great and may move on this summer. But he’s a talented lad and we’ve seen it plenty of times.

And I wouid say Keane and Doucoure, while not being regulars. Are good enough to be part of the 15.

I'm still a very big fan of Buendia. He had a goal, assist and won a penalty at the weekend. 8 goals, 8 assists on the year now which is enough production to think he can be a good PL player too.

I'm still a very big fan of Buendia. He had a goal, assist and won a penalty at the weekend. 8 goals, 8 assists on the year now which is enough production to think he can be a good PL player too.
And what did he do last season 1 goal?
he looks talented, but I worry about he being small and not being a goal threat. We already have one of them we’re trying to get rid of.

And the rumours in January was Arsenal were interested and Norwich wanted 50ml I’d give up even if we payed 40 for him. Surely we can get a lot better than him for that money.

I really think this summer we need to buy pace and power

Last edited:

he looks talented, but I worry about he being small and not being a goal threat. We already have one of them we’re trying to get rid of.

And the rumours in January was Arsenal were interested and Norwich wanted 50ml I’d give up even if we payed 40 for him. Surely we can get a lot better than him for that money.

Absolutely need a ball carrying midfielder - I really don’t see Buendia as that.

perhaps, if we did get that powerful midfielder (that doesn’t necessarily mean a 6ft1 holding player - it means someone who can get us up the pitch at pace) then Buendia could be an option with Bernard going.
But... I’m not sure he improves us for what Norwich would want for him and I guess they’d want him if they get up

Feels we need a more direct winger, having players that want to attack all the time is a great option to have, maybe Gordon will be that player.

Looking at our bench and past Richarlison and maybe Iwobi we don have any wide ball carriers.

The keeper touched it to make it legitimate, can see the players running away tapping their hands to indicate the keepers touch. The Iranian Pickford!
I narrowly avoided the same fate as that keeper a number of years ago when the opposition launched a throw into our box, the defenders let it bounce, and I threw myself full length in despair to try to keep it out with my team-mates shouting "don't touch it!" I'd like to claim I had the dexterity and presence of mind to react instantly to their cries, but the truth is I wasn't getting a touch on it even if I wanted to. Not that I mentioned that to my colleagues afterwards. Ball ended up in the net - but no damage done. Phews all round. One of the rare enough moments of my stellar amateur "career" from 25 years ago that I remember to this day.

He had an unlucky season finishing. It isn't like he doesn't get shots away.

And last season for playing on the worst team in the league his creative play was excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.