Status
Not open for further replies.
I put down last night my 5 transfers in:
Aarons - RB
Olise - CM
Pape Sarr - DM
Koulibaly - CB
Antony - RW

Yesterday we started with too many of our "squad" players and they won't take us to the next level.

Now I don't know if these "signings" will ever sign let alone turn us into a better team but these positions need addressing this Summer.

I put down last night my 5 transfers in:
Aarons - RB
Olise - CM
Pape Sarr - DM
Koulibaly - CB
Antony - RW

Yesterday we started with too many of our "squad" players and they won't take us to the next level.

Now I don't know if these "signings" will ever sign let alone turn us into a better team but these positions need addressing this Summer.

Id be thrilled with Aarons and Antony...two young players who can be developed after showing high potential.

Sarr and Olise i imagine fall under the same bracket but ive not seen them play.

Id be happy with Koulibaly as the experienced signing as well. However for the fee + salary combined there are players u25 that may serve us better in the long run.

????

Yes please? Have you watched him recently?

He would cost 90m, he's on 300k a week and he's been quite bad for the last 18 months.

No, no, God no.

I am an optimist with signings in general (was very much on the side that James & Allan could happen and Coutinho & Kouliably could also happen). Raheem Sterling would definitely not happen. If City sell him, someome like PSG will be in for him.

I think if we can somehow get rid of;

Delph
Gomes
Holgate
Kean
Kenny
King
Iwobi
Bernard
Walcott
Besic
Tosun (we won’t obvs)
Bolasie.

we would need 4 good players to replace them (2 forward players, a midfielder with legs and a right back).

Delph
Gomes
Holgate
Kean
Kenny
King
Iwobi
Bernard
Walcott
Besic
Tosun (we won’t obvs)
Bolasie.

we would need 4 good players to replace them (2 forward players, a midfielder with legs and a right back).

Great list Mate, if only we could even shift half.

I think everyone can see the problems and what we need. The issue is where the £200m needed to fix it is coming from, and how we're going to get rid of the massive sacks of crap on the wage bill with a pandemic economy.

Delph
Gomes
Holgate
Kean
Kenny
King
Iwobi
Bernard
Walcott
Besic
Tosun (we won’t obvs)
Bolasie.

Be willing to bet we won’t see the back of Delph, Gomes, Holgate, or Iwobi, though I wouldn’t argue against selling any of them. Holgate more so as he’ll turn a good profit if FFP is still remotely an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.