Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We deserve the tainted history of having hired Big Sam. Backwards club never achieve anything with the stink of losers both on and off the pitch.

????

Yes please? Have you watched him recently?

He would cost 90m, he's on 300k a week and he's been quite bad for the last 18 months.

No, no, God no.
I seem to recall you ridiculing me for saying that he isn't as good as his reputation would suggest. Wasn't that long ago, either.

Forgive them, Father. They know not what they do.

Year after year of dissapointment and hoping we can rectify them in one window, this club is groundhog day.
That's why we need to give Carlo time. Otherwise it's back to square one and repeat the process. He's had one window during covid. Managed to bring in Godfrey James and Allan. He needs more time to get rid of the rubbish and bring in the quality he can attract. Calls for his head so we can start again are mental in my opinion

That's why we need to give Carlo time. Otherwise it's back to square one and repeat the process. He's had one window during covid. Managed to bring in Godfrey James and Allan. He needs more time to get rid of the rubbish and bring in the quality he can attract. Calls for his head so we can start again are mental in my opinion
Agree mate just very frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.