Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. Ramsey is turbo garbo gash and Rabiot, as much as a good technical player, is not what we need

It depends on if ancelotti wants to play a diamond and he wants a left sided midfield. That’s regarding rabiot obviously. Ramsey is on 400k a week, juve won’t be able to give him away

Would love to see the rage with Rabiot floating around our midfield.

People would have heart attacks.

Great player when in the mood tho.

Ancelotti has said he wants more 'technical' players...aside from James and Digne we lack that level of creativity.

Would be interesting to see what the swap deal for Kean would be numbers wise and how that would compare to PSGs potential offer.

If we could punt that pretender Holgate for anywhere near £20 millions and bring in big bad Koula Koula for £35 millions it would be outrageous business.
Got to say, I’m on this page, don’t want to be defending deep again next season. But rather Mina than holgate. Mina is too immobile and on a wedge, would be a lovely bit of business that for not too much plus a little extra wages. Love Mina, it’s no slight on him, just business.

We should be keeping an eye on Andrew Omobamidele at Norwich, lad is going to be a player.

Heard the same thing. Supposed to be very highly rated.

You'd assume that if were watching Arrons then he will have been noted.

Interestingly 4 days younger than Branthwaite -- could be a signing with a view to partnering them in the future.

Ancelotti has said he wants more 'technical' players...aside from James and Digne we lack that level of creativity.

Would be interesting to see what the swap deal for Kean would be numbers wise and how that would compare to PSGs potential offer.
Do you have a link to this?

I mean technical and creative are very different things.

We have a lot of players who are technically very good.

We lack players with dynamism.

I agree - I hope ‘technical’ doesn’t mean ‘one-paced’ - we definitely need to add some legs to this team - we must be one of the slowest teams in the league

I dont think we do.
James technically brilliant, Digne decent, Sig decent but at a pace which negates 50% of it.
Outwith that youre looking at guys like Iwobi and Bernard, and both of them struggle at times to do the simple stuff.
I do see a lot of our players being technically inept though.

Juve offering Rabiot or Ramsey for Kean.

Everton face competition from Liverpool, Leeds and Manchester United for Sheffield United starlet Kyron Gordon, according to Mail Online.

The 18-year old defender has caught the eye of a number of Premier League clubs this season, having impressed for the Blades’ Under-23s while also training with the first-team.

logo

Mail Online report that Leeds and Man United have recently entered the race for Gordon, while the two Merseyside clubs have taken note of the young centre-back throughout the campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.