Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

More Koulibaly links :)

If we could punt that pretender Holgate for anywhere near £20 millions and bring in big bad Koula Koula for £35 millions it would be outrageous business.

More Koulibaly links :)
The idea that Koulibaly should be our #1 target is just mad to me. It's not like we have at least 3 other positions that need MASSIVE improvement before we even think about yet another CB.

"Honestly, I have a lot of good memories of Koulibaly. He was a good player, a good guy, a good friend.

"But, if you see our squad there, we are really well covered because we have four centre-backs who are young, with a lot of talent and different characteristics between them.

"And so, in that position, we are really covered for the future."

"Honestly, I have a lot of good memories of Koulibaly. He was a good player, a good guy, a good friend.

"But, if you see our squad there, we are really well covered because we have four centre-backs who are young, with a lot of talent and different characteristics between them.

"And so, in that position, we are really covered for the future."
What do you expect him to say. One it will put a couple of our CB’s thinking they will be getting moved on.

And two it tells Napoli we’re interested

The idea that Koulibaly should be our #1 target is just mad to me. It's not like we have at least 3 other positions that need MASSIVE improvement before we even think about yet another CB.

Weve conceded 38 goals in 29 games while playing mostly deep defensively.

Yes we need a right back but we also need a centre back.

What do you expect him to say. One it will put a couple of our CB’s thinking they will be getting moved on.

And two it tells Napoli we’re interested

Nice comments about Koulibaly which could be interpreter as not being interested or not wanting Michael Keanes head to fall off.

I think Carlo has pretty much said as much.
RB, CM and forwards

Juve offering Rabiot or Ramsey for Kean.

no. Ramsey is turbo garbo gash and Rabiot, as much as a good technical player, is not what we need

no. Ramsey is turbo garbo gash and Rabiot, as much as a good technical player, is not what we need
It depends on if ancelotti wants to play a diamond and he wants a left sided midfield. That’s regarding rabiot obviously. Ramsey is on 400k a week, juve won’t be able to give him away

Status
Not open for further replies.