Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are missing the point mate, it makes no difference what any of us think because we can't do anything about it. That's the point of the question.

We also don't know all the details. I suspect we just about got our money back overall (loan fees, performance related fees not paid ETC).

I just meant finance is intrinsically linked to the quality of your team which is why people care.

I’m not sure I’d agree that we need another winger. I think our weakest point is still at centre back, and we will become very weak in central midfield when one of Doucoure or Allan are injured.

I’m not sure I’d agree that we need another winger. I think our weakest point is still at centre back, and we will become very weak in central midfield when one of Doucoure or Allan are injured.
Still definitely winger & RB for me, Townsend though I love his hard working nature, shouldn’t be a starter. Iwobi has been really good so far but again, I like him as an attacking sub.

centre back we’re currently missing 2 who could arguably be our 2 starters and we have heaps of options in midfield (not of the same quality as the starting 2 of course).

Forgot to mention, but my friend saw Tom Davies on a train to London yesterday, and he wasn’t in the squad today. Could mean he is on the move?

Status
Not open for further replies.