Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be paid handsomely by normal person terms, but I’d be surprised if he’d be on more than 2-3k a week.

He’s cover in an emergency. That’s what he brings. He’s there so if for any reason our 1st and 2nd choice keepers get injured (and we aren’t in/near a transfer window) he could come in a game or 2 max.

experience is the key. He’s played 400 games in his career, albeit at lower league level. He won’t have an ego and will know his role. He might even be able to give Pickford a pointer or 2 on the mental side of the game or positioning or something else. You never know.

He also knows the area. A great bit of business!
lol

Is this a thing now?

For those who can’t be bothered to google translate, or just aren’t sad enough…..

#Correa, today meeting with # Inter. Eye. The # Everton have found the square, but he wants the # Inter. #Thuram remains a strong name, but today scenarios can change. 30 million

Still make much not sense, but you go there and read like beautiful cyclists.
YAY :dance:We found the square.
I've been wondering where that was.

For those who can’t be bothered to google translate, or just aren’t sad enough…..

#Correa, today meeting with # Inter. Eye. The # Everton have found the square, but he wants the # Inter. #Thuram remains a strong name, but today scenarios can change. 30 million

Still make much not sense, but you go there and read like beautiful cyclists.
Right. So now we know he's going to Inter, if (highly doubtful) there was any truth to the bid, surely we can agree a deal for upto €30 million for a better player?

Exactly what I speculated before - that we are probably being used to smoke out Inter.

To be honest, I'm not expecting us to sign anyone else this window, so lashing out €30 million on a 27 year old like him would definitely surprise me.
We will definitely sign another player in the next 10 days. And probably more than one

Evs vs Inter summary so far

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.