Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
So another player who would rather go to inter Milan, which is all very understandable, but how does this happen twice in one summer? Maybe we should be looking at realistic targets….it’s all very “Everton” this.

You've focused on the age again and completely missed the point. There is a whole world of footballers out there to choose from and I could write an unrealistic fantasy list like you do but I'm an adult. I'm open to any good right back but you're only interested if they're young. At best it's narrow-minded and at worst it's creepy.

You complain Chelsea have too many players to keep happy then want us to buy Thuram for £30m and try keep him, Richy, DCL and Kean happy?
I complain because I want to see all the Chelsea players play football it's smart of them to have depth. We should want to have depth.

It's also different because Chelsea don't have to worry about selling their players when they perform really well.

I complain because I want to see all the Chelsea players play football it's smart of them to have depth. We should want to have depth.

It's also different because Chelsea don't have to worry about selling their players when they perform really well.

how ffp allow Chelsea to get away with what they are doing is beyond me, what is it something like thirty odd players out on loan ? Then again ffp seems to treat our top six darlings in a different way it's as if ffp was built just for them....

how ffp allow Chelsea to get away with what they are doing is beyond me, what is it something like thirty odd players out on loan ? Then again ffp seems to treat our top six darlings in a different way it's as if ffp was built just for them....
And at least a million or 2 on loan fees each. Anything up to 60 million income on loan fees, they just won the champions league... they've got plenty of money to spend without falling foul of FFP.

Chelsea have only bought Lukaku so far for £98m.

They have sold Abraham (£36m), Tomori (£26m), Guehi (£18m) and Moses (£4.5m). That gives a net spend of £13.5m. That's before any loan fees they will be gettiing.

And they won the Champions League which will have brought them in loads of money, as well as finishing 3rd in the league. And 2 summers ago they didn't spend any money due to the transfer ban.

Don't think they have any FFP worries.

Chelsea have only bought Lukaku so far for £98m.

They have sold Abraham (£36m), Tomori (£26m), Guehi (£18m) and Moses (£4.5m). That gives a net spend of £13.5m. That's before any loan fees they will be gettiing.

And they won the Champions League which will have brought them in loads of money, as well as finishing 3rd in the league. And 2 summers ago they didn't spend any money due to the transfer ban.

Don't think they have any FFP worries.

never thought they'd sold so many off their stockpile of younger players, fair enough, but there has to be something immorally wrong about teams buying such an amount of young players, which gives them amazingly large squads and allows them to basically buy who they want when they just decide to sell a batch of them. Just a vicious circle of teams who win things have fantastic commercial deals which keeps football a closed shop, I give you ffp.

Status
Not open for further replies.