Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not brought in a Gylfi replacement whilst also pimping out James, just get rid of all the creativity and goals from midfield why not, I know gylfi is much maligned but we have just effectively lost him on a free.

Yeah I do worry where the goals are coming from this year. Townsend would need the best season of his career to match Gylfi’s tally last season.

he bought him. Was offered him when he went for mandzukic. Now he can’t offload the dust merchant.
Literally, any excuse to hate on Everton

considering we call our selves supporters, our fans seem to put more energy into bad mouthing every player, manager, chairman and dof, everyone connected with the club, except Ben bloody Godfrey is a target. People actually make up scenarios in order to moan

Everton that!

Don't see a problem with the Kean signing. Good investment, received a nice loan fee last year, he improved as a player and scored.

We either get the fee we're after or he's on the bench /fighting for a place in the team this season.

If nobody wants to buy him that's the player's problem. He will have to knuckle down, improve his attitude and score a shed load of goals. Maybe then a bigger team will start to take notice.

I'd expect a lot more minutes for some of the younger lads this season out of necessity. The likes of Gordon and Nkounkou should feature more heavily, which might not be such a bad thing in the long run.

Nkounkou, Branthwaite, Gordon, Onyango and by the looks of things perhaps a couple of the u23s may be able to push on for a few mins.

It would be an enormous benefit if we could have 5 u21s in the 1st team squad. We could sell more players and reinvest into fewer 1st 11 starters.

He is doing mate - the stadium naming rights but thats not been finalised until later this year when the stadiums private loan is taken out etc for phase 2 of the development

The option has been paid already hasnt it? So the actual naming rights deal is supposed to be at the end of the year?

Have there been any mooted figures?

Brands is not to blame for any part of the shambles that moshiri has made us. However, he is a yes man who has gone along with it and that is unforgivable.
Brands is not to blame for any part of the shambles that moshiri has made us. However, he is a yes man who has gone along with it and that is unforgivable.
I think people are reading too much(guessing) into who is responsible for what, behind the scenes at our club. Fact is, none of us know. Baseless speculation leading to anger and frustration vented at the wrong people

Nkounkou, Branthwaite, Gordon, Onyango and by the looks of things perhaps a couple of the u23s may be able to push on for a few mins.

It would be an enormous benefit if we could have 5 u21s in the 1st team squad. We could sell more players and reinvest into fewer 1st 11 starters.

The option has been paid already hasnt it? So the actual naming rights deal is supposed to be at the end of the year?

Have there been any mooted figures?
Im baffled as to why no one gives nils more game time. Did he feature over the summer at all?

I think people are reading too much(guessing) into who is responsible for what, behind the scenes at our club. Fact is, none of us know. Baseless speculation leading to anger and frustration vented at the wrong people

At the high level though we know we have spent £500 million to finish 10th. We are also left with a squad that can't compete that dosen't have a huge amount of value yet the wage bill is sky high.

Years of poor spending has finally caught up with us this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.