Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally every player we’ve bought or are legit linked to do not improve us in the slightest. All we are doing is padding out the squad with further crap who will be a drain on us. Finally seem to be at the end of contracts for a host of our dross and are seemingly packing more dross back in.

Literally every player we’ve bought or are legit linked to do not improve us in the slightest. All we are doing is padding out the squad with further crap who will be a drain on us. Finally seem to be at the end of contracts for a host of our dross and are seemingly packing more dross back in.
It’s about what you get for zero transfer fee.

What I would say is mid table Everton aint having a squad padded out with quality players sat on the bench mate.

Long term if the answer to helping reduce the wage bill / books is replacing Benard/Walcott/Bolasie/Gomes/Delph with the likes of Gray/Townsend/Periera on half the wages then its not a disaster.

End of the day the focus has to be on the quality in our starting 11 - we desperately need a RB, RW & CM of quality coming in.

What I would say is mid table Everton aint having a squad padded out with quality players sat on the bench mate.

Long term if the answer to helping reduce the wage bill / books is replacing Benard/Walcott/Bolasie/Gomes/Delph with the likes of Gray/Townsend/Periera on half the wages then its not a disaster.

End of the day the focus has to be on the quality in our starting 11 - we desperately need a RB, RW & CM of quality coming in.

Thats not going to happen. Some might come in but they will be turbo gash.

I said it yesterday mate, the likes of Brighton, Norwich, Leicester pick up players relatively cheap, develop and move them on, we go for premier proven gash, the fella cant get a look in at Man u, we will end up doubling his wages and a 5 year contract

People don’t rate him, but he’d be a much better option off the bench than say an Iwobi or Gomes or Davies which is what we were moaning about last season when we were struggling to win games

I hate this argument mate. Just being an upgrade on Iwobi or Davies doesn't make you a good player - it makes you an actual player though which is a good start.

But the reason we'll stay in mid-table is if we keep adding mid-table players instead of signing quality players (ideally at a younger age like)

Depends if James/Kean go this window - if they go we get our starting 11 quality through the door.

If not its Coleman and Iwobi in the team most weeks lol

Who would we sign? Who do we have lined up do you think? All I see I see is a board and a manager who are bargain shopping and weakening us (if that’s even possible) in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.