Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren’t we building our attacking play around calvert lewin - getting wide men in to get the ball in the box. Would be a little daft to flog him particularly as I don’t trust our recruitment team not to waste any money received

skysports-andy-carroll-newcastle-united_5096360.jpg

Free transfer.

Netspendtastic.

I really hope our club is playing a clever game....
Waiting on these mega deals to go through, exposing ffp for the shambles it is, whilst also lowering the expectations of selling clubs ...

There's no way that psg can sign Messi, city can sign grealish, potentially Kane, and give stones a 250k a week contract whilst staying within the guidelines...
City don't care about ffp

I really hope our club is playing a clever game....
Waiting on these mega deals to go through, exposing ffp for the shambles it is, whilst also lowering the expectations of selling clubs ...

There's no way that psg can sign Messi, city can sign grealish, potentially Kane, and give stones a 250k a week contract whilst staying within the guidelines...
Unfortunately we are not clever at anything

DCL should not be up for sale. Spurs aren't even that good, they're about as crap as we are. Selling DCL would put us into a relegation scrap and it would be the absolute last straw regarding Moshiri.
I am sure the club like in the past will spin it to dcl wanted out

Status
Not open for further replies.