Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't condone any sale of DCL or Richi.

But hypothetically a DCL sale would do wonders for our FFP type regulations given he was an "academy player" right?
He was signed from Sheffield United so not from the academy. He was bought cheaply though but no way should we sell as I wouldn’t trust Brands, Benitez or Moshiri to spend the proceeds wisely.

for those of you wanting to sell DCL: we spend a couple of years replacing Rom, remember the transfer window that Dutch lunatic Koeman when he tried to sign a Nr 9 and got us Rooney, Klaassen, Sigurdsson and Sandro. Now we finaly have a good goal scorer, so a big NO to any bid. We already struggle for goals except DCL and Richarlison. So this is deffo not the time to sell either.

He was signed from Sheffield United so not from the academy. He was bought cheaply though but no way should we sell as I wouldn’t trust Brands, Benitez or Moshiri to spend the proceeds wisely.
I wonder if it is classified as a youth player or strictly academy players meaning they would have to be brought right through the academy

Status
Not open for further replies.