Everton Summer transfers 2021

Noble Savage

Player Valuation: £10m
My favourite player has always been that pacey left winger Kevin Sheedy. He was like tarmac setting that lad.
To be fair my favourite Everton player was Bob the Pole and he was like GoT members on a new thread , bloody fast .
Was he any good ? No , not really so I fully endorse this sarcasm . Sheedy was awesome .

Quadvod

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Thing with McNeil - if we paid 35 million plus for him - which I imagine we’ll have to - he’s never going to increase his value. He’s a good player but he has a ceiling.
I think he’s a reasonable premier league player and I can see the logic of him pinging balls into the box for Calvert lewin but if the price is anything like £35m then we should keep the pennies in our pocket. Reminds me a bit of Kilbane - good lad but not someone to break the bank for

blueblue

Player Valuation: £70m
I think he’s a reasonable premier league player and I can see the logic of him pinging balls into the box for Calvert lewin but if the price is anything like £35m then we should keep the pennies in our pocket. Reminds me a bit of Kilbane - good lad but not someone to break the bank for
McNeill is still only a young lad so it is difficult to know how good he can become.
Signing a player that solely depends on pace is a big risk in itself and McNeill is not like that.
Yes, he is fast but not exceptionally so.

ToffeeTim

If lack of pace is the concern for McNeil you just have to remember that our best football last year came from James on the right wing, everyone is so obsessed with pace but real football is not FIFA.

Right back is the key position where we need mobility and that would help a lot. But pace anywhere in our side will be beneficial.

You've got to remember that even if James stays, there is no way he can play every week or last 90 every time he starts. So having a pacy alternative is very important. We cant be one dimensional and built around a player with regular injury problems.

ForeverBlue92

Plenty to be excited about if you include fictional signings?

Wouldn't really say they are fictional signings mate - everyone and their dog knows we are in talks over Dumfries thats a matter of when not if unless talks break down/Benitez decides he wants someone else.

Both the Echo, Athletic and Joyce have said we are after McNeil again that one sounds like it has legs. I'll be shocked if its not a wide player we are still after and Bailey going to Villa has narrowed down the options.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks