Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full backs are also a critical part of counter attacking football, we’re missing a right back with working limbs.

I expect Rafael to push the players beyond the effort they’ve displayed last season. 10 to 20% extra effort will produce a lot of difference in this competitive league.

I think we will do well if we’re more aggressive in midfield and play proper counter.

What do you realistically think we can do within the limitations we have?

How would you improve the squad when you can’t buy players?

We have Benitez because we have no money. We couldn’t pay for a manager like Potter.

I personally think this season, somewhere round 8th to 10th is likely. I’m not happy, but that is the position we are in this season.
With 1 years premier league experience - where did you see that?

No you’re correct, he has been employed to keep us steadily mid table until the stadium move.
No mate, that is not how business works, much as the doomsayers try and tell you, billionaires do not hire managers to flatline, it is utter nonsense. It is getting like tin hat brigade in here with this conspiracy crap

No mate, that is not how business works, much as the doomsayers try and tell you, billionaires do not hire managers to flatline, it is utter nonsense. It is getting like tin hat brigade in here with this conspiracy crap

What??? You think clubs don’t employ managers to keep them safely in the Premier League???? As if that’s some grand conspiracy theory, the likes of Newcastle and Crystal Palace appointing managers with the aspiration of remaining mid table? Wow, yes, tin foil hat nonsense indeed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.