Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three players and a manager signed. One player transferred out.

No I don’t think he is sleeping. We have done more business than most.

l doubt there will be any more until someone is sold.
You honestly think he had anything to do with benitez?

from a FFP (or whatever the Premierleague equivalent is) point of view no one has - certainly publicly broken the rules yet so we could be the first and lets not forget the whole retrospective ban for diving that we, and Niaase were made an example of for. Did anyone else get a retrospective ban? They'd love to punish one team just to show the system works and we'd be the ideal Guinee pigs.
It's not just us at risk, Villa must be close to the limit but they have Grealish who, if they need to sell will fetch 60-80+ million at the very least and they can comfortably rely on that. Likewise Spurs have a massive Kane shaped 100+ million sat there ready to be cashed in if needed.
That lot across the park seem to be able to sell their dross and unproven kids off for an insane profit (i read that they've made something like 120m from academy player sales over the last 5 years and I'd imagine not a single one of those young stars of future are playing for a top side now). United are massively in Debt but its ok because they rake in several hundred million on commercial deals and all that so they really can sign who they want. West Ham have spent quite a bit over the last few seasons so i don't know how close they are but equally i don't think they spent much last season with Moyes doing what he does best, finding good deals and loans. Maybe Wolves too might be up there but my guess is we're the ones dangerously close to the edge.

Grim...but true.

from a FFP (or whatever the Premierleague equivalent is) point of view no one has - certainly publicly broken the rules yet so we could be the first and lets not forget the whole retrospective ban for diving that we, and Niaase were made an example of for. Did anyone else get a retrospective ban? They'd love to punish one team just to show the system works and we'd be the ideal Guinee pigs.
It's not just us at risk, Villa must be close to the limit but they have Grealish who, if they need to sell will fetch 60-80+ million at the very least and they can comfortably rely on that. Likewise Spurs have a massive Kane shaped 100+ million sat there ready to be cashed in if needed.
That lot across the park seem to be able to sell their dross and unproven kids off for an insane profit (i read that they've made something like 120m from academy player sales over the last 5 years and I'd imagine not a single one of those young stars of future are playing for a top side now). United are massively in Debt but its ok because they rake in several hundred million on commercial deals and all that so they really can sign who they want. West Ham have spent quite a bit over the last few seasons so i don't know how close they are but equally i don't think they spent much last season with Moyes doing what he does best, finding good deals and loans. Maybe Wolves too might be up there but my guess is we're the ones dangerously close to the edge.
Didn't the RS, man City and Chelsea all get done for breaking ffp a little while ago? Sure they only got relatively small fines. Although I agree as soon as we do it the powers that be will take us the cleaners and make an example of us.

Would it be worth with ffp to bring in dumfries and bailey now with the intention of kean goingn towards the end of the window

Didn't the RS, man City and Chelsea all get done for breaking ffp a little while ago? Sure they only got relatively small fines. Although I agree as soon as we do it the powers that be will take us the cleaners and make an example of us.
City did. Don’t think the other clubs did.

Status
Not open for further replies.