Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ForeverBlue92 hopefully still has enough to get his arse in shape so I can get my speedo shot. I’m afraid that Liverpool and Everton will play again before he pays me for a debt from last season’s derby. So hopefully he has one more on him for that lol

I've managed to keep myself in shape despite my advancing years my child.
@Forever Blue take note my son.

God bless (Oh and sign some players please Everton).

OMG-HOT-SEXY-GAY-MENS-PRIEST-VICAR-FANCY.jpg

Which would mean James would be off?

Sounds paper talk to me the dough it would cost to sign him aint to be sitting on the bench.
Frankly I wouldn't sign anyone from Lazio without having an idea of what kind of system you're using and how they fit. Correa, Alberto and a few others look really good there but who knows how it would translate.

Don’t you think we need another option up front and wide? A couple of injuries and it could be iwobi and gray for 20 games or Gordon

He plays on the left though doesnt he?

If Richarlison is staying on the left we desperately need a RW unless Benitez wants Richy swapping flanks which is what we speculated over McNeil if I recall?

He plays on the left though doesnt he?

If Richarlison is staying on the left we desperately need a RW unless Benitez wants Richy swapping flanks which is what we speculated over McNeil if I recall?
Yeah he plays left its Atléticos Angel Correa that can play rw as well as 2nd striker hed suit us better.

Really? I’ve always found him pretty ineffective and wasteful. Was surprised Leicester went for him when they did

…i liked him at Newcastle but not to the extent that I ever wanted him at Everton. He’s a decent footballer but we really need progressive signings who can take us to another level. Not sure that applies to any of our signings & certainly not Perez.

Status
Not open for further replies.