Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

correa.jpg

Seen links to Correa at Lazio. Is he any good?
Can confirm that I watched his highlight video when we were linked with him a few months ago and he’s the best player ever
Or more accurately - he seemed like Kevin Mirallas when he was on it and looked a world beater
…but apparently Correa being on it is around 1 in 5 games according to Lazio fans

Can confirm that I watched his highlight video when we were linked with him a few months ago and he’s the best player ever
Or more accurately - he seemed like Kevin Mirallas when he was on it and looked a world beater
…but apparently Correa being on it is around 1 in 5 games according to Lazio fans

1 in 5 sounds like an absolute dream given the bunch of wasters we had playing last season.

My point was more that we have plenty of reserve level attacking players. We need starting quality which Perez, in my opinion, is not.
Bingo. Would be a big concern to jettison some of the current crop of deadwood to replace them with the likes of Gray, Townsend and Perez - what message does that send to our better players about the ambition of the club. Why should they stay, what are we building?

Status
Not open for further replies.