Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you look at clubs like Utd signing Varane, Spurs Romero etc just shows how FFP restrictions will likely knacker us this season.

Best to reign in expectations of top 7 unless we pull a few rabbits out the hat.

I can see Kean being the first domino into us getting/trying for a RB and a RW who can potentially cover CF. Not sure I want to see more of Kean if he stays - just don't think that it will work out for him for some reason. I think that he is one of those players that has to be happy in the environment and in himself.

I'm more interested in who we will try for in the loan market in the absence of sales.

However, everything changes if we can get a decent fee for anyone.

Bloody hell, season aint even started and the window is open for week yet and youv'e written us off...

He’s not wrong though is he? Who realistically thinks we have a hope in hell of competing with these clubs? Even Everton have given up on that, we will be looking to consolidate mid table for the next few seasons so I’d get used to it if I were you.

‘Tis what ‘tis. Put it this way I won’t be losing sleep over our results for a long while yet. Last season was our opportunity to make a leap, freak season with no fans and most of the top sides in turmoil, Ancelotti as our manager. That was our chance, and we finished 10th.
GET BEHIND THE MANAGER

Say the fans who spent the last 12months calling the best manager in our history a fraud.

‘Tis what ‘tis. Put it this way I won’t be losing sleep over our results for a long while yet. Last season was our opportunity to make a leap, freak season with no fans and most of the top sides in turmoil, Ancelotti as our manager. That was our chance, and we finished 10th.
Okay, I’ll give you a shout if I’m ever depressed ??

He’s not wrong though is he? Who realistically thinks we have a hope in hell of competing with these clubs? Even Everton have given up on that, we will be looking to consolidate mid table for the next few seasons so I’d get used to it if I were you.
Top 7 though, West Ham and the like are would say differently.
New manager a few quality signings.....who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.