Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
where it gets interesting he has 1 year left with us right? If Norwich offer a longer deal he will likely be prepared to take a cut
He'd probably still be better off waiting until the end of his contract. He'd get a bigger signing in fee as a free agent. For all we know, his agent is already in discussion with teams for when that eventually happens.

If the last few games are anything to go by it'll be a 4-2-3-1 / 4-4-1-1 so looking at the squad I still think we're 5 new signings off a competitive XI to tackle the league and 2 cups.

GK: Pickford / Begovic

RB: NEW / Coleman
CB: Mina / Keane
CB: Godfrey /Holgate
LB: Digne / Nkounkou

RM: NEW / Townsend
CM: Doucoure / JPG
CM: Allan / Davies / NEW
CAM: Rodriguez / NEW
LM: Richy / Gray

ST: DCL / NEW
RB & RW. Anything else is a bonus.

CM: Allan / Davies / Gomes
CAM: Rodriguez / Iwobi / Doucoure* / Gomes*
LM: Richy / Gray / Iwobi*

ST: DCL / Kean / Richarlison

RB & RW. Anything else is a bonus.

CM: Allan / Davies / Gomes
CAM: Rodriguez / Iwobi / Doucoure* / Gomes*
LM: Richy / Gray / Iwobi*

ST: DCL / Kean / Richarlison

Yeah I think RW & RB are essential.

Not too fussed at CB but we could do with selling/loaning out one or both of Delph/Gomes and bringing in another CM even just as cover for injuries.

Any one who is over 24 and hasn't played in at least three competitive 1st team games in the last calendar year (sub appearances count) should be upgraded at the next window regardless of age or experience. Injuries will be taken into account and allowances made.

This is how you build a stronger squad.
Replace players who are not useful, with those that are.

I have no idea who, if anyone, this would currently eject, but if they aren't good enough to play or push for a place, then they aren't good enough to be the Squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.