Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the last few games are anything to go by it'll be a 4-2-3-1 / 4-4-1-1 so looking at the squad I still think we're 5 new signings off a competitive XI to tackle the league and 2 cups.

GK: Pickford / Begovic

RB: NEW / Coleman
CB: Mina / Keane
CB: Godfrey /Holgate
LB: Digne / Nkounkou

RM: NEW / Townsend
CM: Doucoure / JPG
CM: Allan / Davies / NEW
CAM: Rodriguez / NEW
LM: Richy / Gray

ST: DCL / NEW

If the last few games are anything to go by it'll be a 4-2-3-1 / 4-4-1-1 so looking at the squad I still think we're 5 new signings off a competitive XI to tackle the league and 2 cups.

Need to dispense with the 'Italian Sulk' for money on a perm... would make this jigsaw a lot easier to complete.

do think though Benitez will go 5 at the back in a number of games (away/big teams). not saying we need another center back, it might impact us not loaning out Gibson/Branthwaite. Just don't conclude already we play 4-2-3-1 all the time lol

Agreed but we aren't going to sign another 5 players I would imagine, before we debate the quality of them.

I'd settle for RB / RM / CM, that assuming Mouse Keane would stay. If not we need a replacement obviously. That would be a push and we may be looking at the loan market for some or all of those, which would dilute the quality most likely.

We are going to be short come what may. We don't want to sell our better players and going down that road could lead to disaster anyway.

The issue is we have fringe players that absolutely nobody will pay money for.

Brands, resign.

He's an odd one Martial. As in I have absolutely no clue whether he'd be a good signing or not. Bags of talent, weird consistency, but you just don't know whether he's one of those players who just don't suit United rather than just being outright crap.

The reason I think he may be on the cards is because it'd give us the ability to commit Richarlison to alternating both left wing and striker for depth.
He’s a lazy bugger, he’s be another waster.

Ain't no way we are bringing in four more first team players