Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably yeah....where's the interest? PSG only willing to take him on loan? Juve? Are they going want to be paying big money for a player they deemed sellable 18 mouths ago.

We'll be looking at the mid table Serie A taking him on loan with a view to buy in August, he's not a big sellable asset.
He's what 21? He scored 17 goals last season. He is comfortably worth 35million. The only reason we wouldn't sell him is if our valuation isn't met...

I haven't heard anything in regards to these.

Could be true, might not be.

My only question is, if Mina and James are leaving why would we hire another Colombian?

As far as Diaz is concerned, the only solid interest I'm aware of is from Mourinho at Roma.

If Benitez's first transfer move is to sanction the sale of two of our very few actually good players then he's lost me before a ball has even been kicked. We need those two.

He's what 21? He scored 17 goals last season. He is comfortably worth 35million. The only reason we wouldn't sell him is if our valuation isn't met...
He might be comfortably worth that in our eyes but not in anyone else's. Like I said only time will tell,don't get me wrong if we manage get 35 I'll be very happy but i just don't see it happening especially as you get the feeling money will be tight round Europe off the back of Covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.