Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
1290 and counting, not one player signed yet. It’s a sewing circle, Coronation Street for continental footie loving lizards, a passive aggressive Scout off, a a hoven of FIFA noncing hypothetical biffs. Please carry on.
"But... but... Colchester United signed him and they won the Champions League, so he must be boss*"

*This is the 2027/28 season on FM after they invested a few quid on the editor, replayed each game they lost and their ma told them to get a life.

"But... but... Colchester United signed him and they won the Champions League, so he must be boss*"

*This is the 2027/28 season on FM after they invested a few quid on the editor, replayed each game they lost and their ma told them to get a life.
New rules- the transfer thread opens only for the transfer windows. Thus sending the Opta teds back to murky YouTube comments and touching themselves over questionable aged young girls with brightly coloured hair dressing up as a cartoon animals.

Yes there’s a guy called Ben wynstanley on Twitter or something like that, he’s one of new breed does a podcast and thinks he’s important

anyway he tweeted that this bobble fella, Baz from toffee TV and the esk have all said we’re skint, so it must be true
All internet friends who back each others info to add gravitas when they pretend they are ITK. Or they really are in a position of power. You decided.

Great input mate, and makes total sense that "if 2 Colombians are leaving, why would we buy another"

I mean, if Keane and Holgate left, surely we wouldn't want another English defender. Or if 2 midfielders left, it would be crazy to replace them with....a midfielder wouldn't it!
Exactly what I thought

I’m still confused how we managed to sign Gary speed after southall left

For the purposes of fairness. I do get pretty good intel on Everton that turns out more than often true. I don’t post it on Everton online because it’s from someone I’m very fond of and it’s told to me in trust. I’m noticing that El Bobble gets very similar info to me. He comes across a nice sort on twitter so I wouldn’t be inclined to knock him down so easy you horrors.

Yes there’s a guy called Ben wynstanley on Twitter or something like that, he’s one of new breed does a podcast and thinks he’s important

anyway he tweeted that this bobble fella, Baz from toffee TV and the esk have all said we’re skint, so it must be true

We'll spend money just not vast amounts you feel. The club will know the USM naming rights will be in pay soon and will likely factor that in but they'll also know they need to keep trimming the wage bill.

I imagine once one of Kean/Benard goes you'll see some movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.