Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asmir Begovic from Bournemouth to Everton, done deal and here-we-go confirmed. Medicals completed today and contract set to be signed in the next hours. #EFC #transfers

Begovic will join Everton on a free transfer and personal terms are agreed until June 2023.

Asmir Begovic from Bournemouth to Everton, done deal and here-we-go confirmed. Medicals completed today and contract set to be signed in the next hours. #EFC #transfers

Begovic will join Everton on a free transfer and personal terms are agreed until June 2023.

There are worse ways to solve the backup goalkeeper problem if we can't pry Romero loose, I suppose.

It's certainly easy on the wallet, which lets us throw money at all of the other problems.

He is a silly boy who is going to land himself in a very awkward situation before long.

Still got 3 years left on his deal needs to be careful as the club wont sell unless we get a decent offer and Benitez doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Could see himself playing footsies with Toshun on the bench for a good while.

Still got 3 years left on his deal needs to be careful as the club wont sell unless we get a decent offer and Benitez doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Could see himself playing footsies with Toshun on the bench for a good while.
It's more the bad rep he will get and then nobody will want him, that was part of his issue in Italy, he had a rep for messing about a bit.

He might be comfortably worth that in our eyes but not in anyone else's. Like I said only time will tell,don't get me wrong if we manage get 35 I'll be very happy but i just don't see it happening especially as you get the feeling money will be tight round Europe off the back of Covid.
Yeah that is the issue, not that he isn't worth much but that the money just isn't around in the market because of COVID. I guess we are hoping to force PSG's hand. They are one of a handful of clubs with money.We shall see. If not he stays...

Status
Not open for further replies.