Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the rumours are to be believed and we are after leao then I wouldnt be surprised to see us get a high fee for james (say 20m) then buy leao for a high fee (say 40m). Then both paid over the course of the contract.

Essentially leao would only cost us 20m where he'd usually cost 30m but we can inflate the price to make our books looks good but were basically giving the over inflation of the fee straight back.

If that makes sense? It sounds like it makes sense in my head anyway lol

Yes thats logical...like the Arthur/Pjanic swap.

I would say though that Leao isnt exactly someone id sign...hed be more of a Richarlison backup imo.

Kalulu is a RB/CB just turned 21 and could be another Nkounkou type to develop...hed be cheap...quick player loves a tackle/block.

Or go big for Kessie.

With Real having lost Ramos and just about to lose Varane surely its just a matter of time before CA steams in with offers for Mina and Keane

Mina 2 years left will be off i think with his injuries

Keane needs punting.

Benitez goes after a Godfrey partner.

Yes thats logical...like the Arthur/Pjanic swap.

I would say though that Leao isnt exactly someone id sign...hed be more of a Richarlison backup imo.

Kalulu is a RB/CB just turned 21 and could be another Nkounkou type to develop...hed be cheap...quick player loves a tackle/block.

Or go big for Kessie.
Isn't Kessie as slow as a boat? We've got enough of that in midfield already

At Valencia he used 4231
At Napoli he used 4231
At Real he used 433
At Newcastle he used 541
in China he varied between 4231 and 343

personally I think he will try and develop our style similar to how he did with Valencia and Newcastle making us into a counter-attacking side against the top sides and as a possession team with solid defence against the other sides.

potential team:-

---------------------------Pickford--------------------------

(New Right Back)---Keane / Mina -----Godfrey-----Digne

------------------Doucoure------Allan----------------------

(New Right Winger)------(New CAM)----------Richarlison

----------------------------DCL------------------------------

i think Kean will go back to PSG on loan and Rodriguez will leave us for AC Milan

we've been linked heavily in the past with Dumfries at right back

we need a creative attacking right winger and a creative attacking central attacking midfielder

we've been linked in the past with adama troare and allan saint maximim but i honestly think we could get better value for money if we looked abroad i.e. bailey from leverkusen or berardi from sassuolo.

the hardest position to get will be that CAM role. We need a player who is similar to Bruno Fernandes but for half the price. someone like rodrigo de paul could be attainable. There is also pedro goncalves from sporting lisbon and zielinski from Napoli.

Maybe benitez will raid some spanish clubs and bring in some youth players we've never heard of. Who knows.

its really important that we bring in those 3 key players before the season starts though.

At Valencia he used 4231
At Napoli he used 4231
At Real he used 433
At Newcastle he used 541
in China he varied between 4231 and 343

personally I think he will try and develop our style similar to how he did with Valencia and Newcastle making us into a counter-attacking side against the top sides and as a possession team with solid defence against the other sides.

potential team:-

---------------------------Pickford--------------------------

(New Right Back)---Keane / Mina -----Godfrey-----Digne

------------------Doucoure------Allan----------------------

(New Right Winger)------(New CAM)----------Richarlison

----------------------------DCL------------------------------

i think Kean will go back to PSG on loan and Rodriguez will leave us for AC Milan

we've been linked heavily in the past with Dumfries at right back

we need a creative attacking right winger and a creative attacking central attacking midfielder

we've been linked in the past with adama troare and allan saint maximim but i honestly think we could get better value for money if we looked abroad i.e. bailey from leverkusen or berardi from sassuolo.

the hardest position to get will be that CAM role. We need a player who is similar to Bruno Fernandes but for half the price. someone like rodrigo de paul could be attainable. There is also pedro goncalves from sporting lisbon and zielinski from Napoli.

Maybe benitez will raid some spanish clubs and bring in some youth players we've never heard of. Who knows.

its really important that we bring in those 3 key players before the season starts though.
Looks good to me, and to be honest, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to just pencil Coleman in at RB.

Plenty of options for the two 6's which is crucial.

Really hope we can pull it off this window get 5/7 players in atleast. With is hopefully getting rid of more players, feel that we must bring in two wingers to the club and maybe another cf

Status
Not open for further replies.