Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220831-091341_Email.jpg

Or me

I'd just up the bid on Kudus he's basically what we need most.

Throw a loan in for Broja and Gallagher see if they bite if they blank us do the same when they come sniffing for Gordon again
Don’t think we can loan two players from the same club mate.

Happy about Gana, would hope we getanother attacker in, but i have my doubts. Even if we dont get more players in, i dont think we can complain too much about this window. I dont think many of us expected this amount of new players coming in. We will miss Richy, but our midfield and defence is much much better. If Maupay can hit the ground running and Dominic Calvert-Lewin stays fit, we will be fine.
Yes - just a bit light in attack though and DCL may take time to get up to speed / may get injured again

Cameron Diaz, Broja or another striker would be good

I'm now agreeing with some other posters that Salomon is past his peak sadly

Good. 20m is too much. Finally showing some restraint.
How is it good? Of course it’s too much, heck even Blackburn know that but what did we expect in the final few hours in the window. In gives them no chance of getting a replacement so we were rightly set a silly price

If the club had a half a brain cell we could have got him for much cheaper weeks ago

I know it’s probably nonsense, but weren’t they both spotted in London the other day? That’d be a shocker.
We weren't big enough for Memphis in 2016 under the heady days of the early Koeman reign. If he wouldn't consider signing for his mate we have absolutely no chance now and probably couldn't afford it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.