Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - just a bit light in attack though and Dominic Calvert-Lewin may take time to get up to speed / may get injured again

Cameron Diaz, Broja or another striker would be good

I'm now agreeing with some other posters that Salomon is past his peak sadly
Cameron Diaz would be great (bit past her best but great looking in the 90s).

We weren't big enough for Memphis in 2016 under the heady days of the early Koeman reign. If he wouldn't consider signing for his mate we have absolutely no chance now and probably couldn't afford it anyway.
I think it’s more likely depay goes to Chelsea with aubameyang and then leaves Broja to leave.

Personally can’t see us getting another one in now, midfield much better but genuinely worried that we will be found out with lack of depth up top.

Silver lining is that the World Cup means it’s a short time and it’ll be the January window so can we win enough games up to then.

I think it’s more likely depay goes to Chelsea with aubameyang and then leaves Broja to leave.

Personally can’t see us getting another one in now, midfield much better but genuinely worried that we will be found out with lack of depth up top.

Silver lining is that the World Cup means it’s a short time and it’ll be the January window so can we win enough games up to then.
If Aubamayang and Depay join Chelsea then 2 of Ziyech, Pulisic, and Broja surely have to leave as well…Would take any/all on loan

We need a striker …..Ted will do

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.