Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

‘When’ we sign a forward player at 10:59pm would they be registered in time for the Derby??
Steady on there, Cowboy. Let's see if our officials can read the match calendar correctly and actually ensure the team turns up on the right day for the derby before getting preposterous notions beyond our station about registering players on time for it.

Nothing else after Garner, if there was even a sniff of anything Sky would be banging on about it and trying to create some drama.

Happy about Gana, would hope we getanother attacker in, but i have my doubts. Even if we dont get more players in, i dont think we can complain too much about this window. I dont think many of us expected this amount of new players coming in. We will miss Richy, but our midfield and defence is much much better. If Maupay can hit the ground running and Dominic Calvert-Lewin stays fit, we will be fine.
Just feels like there’s not enough goals in the side at present.
But I don’t think many of us were under any illusion that this wasn’t going to be a difficult season.
It takes a long time to fix seven years of decline and mismanagement,

I'd just up the bid on Kudus he's basically what we need most.

Throw a loan in for Broja and Gallagher see if they bite if they blank us do the same when they come sniffing for Gordon again

Status
Not open for further replies.